Switched part 4

A/n: you guys seem to like the DID! L au a lot. So here's some more of it. DID is so interesting to me like damn. If anyone here has DID lemme chat man I wanna know stuff. Also, maybe I should draw all the alters in this one shot? Who'd like that?

After the little... incident... with Ryuga beating up Light, L and Ryuzaki have been in high alert trying to keep him under control. But Ryuga seemed to like you, just as L and Ryuzaki did, so he wanted to front more often and was now always close to the front.

Ryuzaki had to explain to you that the inner world for them is kind of like a building, and being 'close to the front' is like being close to the control panel that is used when someone fronts. It took a while to wrap your head around the details but you were really starting to get this whole thing down.

Apparently Ryuzaki had a good long talk with Ryuga about what happened, and Ryuga explained that he just wants to protect the body and system, even if he gets a little aggressive sometimes. That conversation put everyone in the system on better terms with each other after the fight with Light. Although due to the amnesia that can occur when a switch happens, L and Ryuzaki didn't know that you were aware of their crushes.

You didn't really know what to say about it. You really wanted to make sure you had the trust of the whole system before making any moves.

And you were sure of the trust when Ryuzaki pulled you aside and told you something.

"Listen (y/n). Since the case is very hectic and intense at the moment, I want you to be aware new alters popping up, in situations of high stress new alters can be awoken, and when they are first 'born' they don't always know they're an alter. The first time they front can be scary too. Just in case that happens please be aware and if they ask you what's going on, try and explain it to them gently ok? Just in case the alter is a girl, and fronting on a boys body and experiencing dysphoria or the alter is a child or the alter is an something non-human and is scared about the body, please be ready to comfort them a little extra. It might not even happen, but just in case. Ryuga was 'born' from stress and it was a mess of a day, we don't want any repeats" he explained.

That's when you knew they trusted you enough with all this, and that you were someone they relied on now.

"Ok, you can count on me. I'll make sure if anything happens they're ok" you replied.

"Thank you, (y/n)"

He began to walk away but you stopped him.

"Ryuzaki-"

He turned back and gave you look to show he was listening.

"Ryuga told me..." you said.

He seemed confused.

"About..?" He questioned.

"You and L's feelings about me..."

His face went red, now knowing what to say in that situation. Ryuga told you? Oh he'd be getting a chat later on.

"Well... we... uh-"

You saw his gaze start to go blank, a sign he was dissociating and someone wanted to switch.

"You see..."

He put his head down for a second and then suddenly jerked back into reality. But it wasn't Ryuzaki this time.

"Jesus fuck, that man doesn't know how to talk to girls..."

Ryuga.

You giggled at his words and watched as the body's stance went from Ryuzakis signature hands in pockets slouch to leaning on one hip with his arms crossed.