Preganant?

A/n: I'll get to the mental Illness oneshots as soon as I can. I just like to brush up on the symptoms etc so I don't accidentally spread misinformation. In the meantime, have this crack-ish oneshot. Based off the video above.

HC: you fall pregnant but don't take the reveal very seriously. You decide to have a little fun with telling everyone.

It's been a few months, you hadn't started to show yet but you wanted to make sure the baby was here for good and you were healthy before telling anyone. No one would expect L to be your baby-Daddy but he was, and he had no clue he'd be a father by the end of the year.

Now that it wall all good to break the news, you decided to have a bit of fun with it. You knew exactly what to do, you knew it would confuse the hell out of everyone and their reactions would be priceless.

You walked downstairs later than usual that day, which everyone knew was out of character, and following that you did say anything for ages. It was odd to taskforce that you were so quiet. And eventually, they took action on it.

"Hey (y/n)? Are you ok? You seem kind of sad" Matsuda said.

"I'm fine but..."

You took up from your seat, making everyone turn to look at you.

"I have a confession... I've known for a while but..."

You sighed, acting serious.

"It's about time you all knew"

You stayed quiet leaving all of them on the edge of their seats. You smirked and suddenly smacked a pair of sunglasses into your face.

"THIS BITCH IS PREGANANANT!"

Everyone just gave you a confused look, as you burst out laughing.

"Oh my god the looks on your faces! I'm actually serious thought I'm pergant!" You laughed.

Your mis-pronunciation of the word pregnant made everyone confused as to weather it was a joke, but you just told them it was serious so they had to investigate.

"Wait wait! Hold on are you actually pregnant?" Misa asked, very confused.

"Yep! This bitch is 100% pregat!" You laughed.

"WHAT? WHO'S THAT FATHER?" Light asked.

You calmed your breath from laughing so hard and looked over at L who looked shocked, but also super confused.

"That emo frog is the baby daddy"

"HOLD THE FRIKEN BUS! L? L!" Matsuda exclaimed.

L stood up.

"Wait hold on! You're serious?" He asked.

"Yep, I'm progant"

"I know your referencing that one video but I know you, you pull pranks all the time..."

He was understandably skeptical since you weren't taking it very seriously but you came prepared for that. You pulled the doctors note from your pocket. It had all the details from your checkup and confirmed you were indeed pregnant.

He took the note from your hands and read it over, his eyes going wide.

"3 MONTHS?! Why didn't you tell me earlier!" He exclaimed.

"I wanted to make sure this baby was here to stay and I was healthy first" you explained.

He was silent for a moment letting everything sink in, but then a smile grew on his face.

"No matter what I say you're going to keep purposely mis pronouncing pregnant the entire pregnancy aren't you?" He said.

"Yep"

He laughed and pulled you into a hug.

"You really had me there for a moment. This is amazing! After all these years of having no family I can finally have one..."

You wrapped your arms around him and hugged him back.

"I knew you'd be happy I'm... pergant..."

"I swear to god if you mis-pronounce things when you go into labour I'm going to be laughing instead of helping you give birth" he giggled.

"That's the plan, if were laughing I won't be screaming in pain" you laughed back.

"HOLD UP. WAIT A MINUTE. (Y/n) congratulations, but EXPLAIN?! Since WHEN did you and L literally FUCK?!" Misa yelled.

You just looked at L and the both of you started laughing.

Of course you'd take the checkups and child care seriously but you'd have way too much fun not taking telling everyone else seriously.