Hyped

A/n: HNNNNN I LOVE THE FANBOY L AU. SO HERES YET ANOTHER ONESHOT OF ONE.

HC: none for this one.

The boy had never felt so much adrenaline. He was standing at the front bar of the massive mosh pit, the stage had a massive staircase with colour changing lights on it and a mystical tune played as the mosh pit began to fill up, he had a light stick in one hand, his phone in the other. He felt like he was going to have a fucking stroke he was so exited.

The area was massive. A capacity of over 50 thousand people and you'd managed to fill it. It was a sold out show. The rim of lights around the edge of the stage was twinkling pink, blue, purple and green and there was a glowing microphone hanging from the roof in the centre of the stage.

Even though this was his first concert in a mosh pit this big, he was ready. He knew for a fact they people would push, people would be jumping and screaming and dancing. As long as he held onto the front bar, and stood his ground, he'd be ok. Maybe have a few bruises form being pushed against the bars but he didn't care.

Back at taskforce, no one knew where he was, they all assumed he was out on some case work or something. That was until Misa got curious.

"Hey Watari? Where's L? I haven't seen him all day" she asked.

"Yeah, where'd he go? He's been gone for a few days" Matsuda added.

"Camping outside the arena for the (y/n) concert... actually he should be inside now the doors opened about an hour ago" Watari said.

"WOAH WAIT- L's a (y/n) fan? Wow I didn't expect that!"

"(Y/n)? Oh, Sayu's at her concert too, she loves her" Mr Yagami said.

"Actually, the concert is being live streamed. Let's watch it and see if we can spot him!" Misa added.

Before anyone could protest, she grabbed the mouse and got up the web link to the stream. There was a countdown timer to when it started in the corner. A full view of the stage and the massive crowd was in view. The crowd all chanting the lyrics to a song could he heard, in perfect sync.

"Holy hell, she's packed out the arena!" Aizawa said.

"Yeah, she's super popular" Misa replied.

The countdown timer was almost at zero and the stream chat was going wild. The music began to pick up and there was a deafening scream from the crowd as the lights began to drop.

The timer was at 5 seconds.

4

3

2

1

The stairs lit up, and your silhouette could be seen at the top. The crowd was going crazy waving their light sticks. The song began and as you sung you walked down the light up stairs in a vinyl dress with a see through skirt and shorts underneath, a ring of lights around the hem of the skirt and glowing headphones on. The camera caught you from all angles as you sung and danced.

The taskforce sat through about three songs before a massive beachball with a light inside was thrown into the mosh pit to bounce around and the cameras turned to the crowd.

"Hey there's Sayu!" Light said, pointing at the right of their screen near the edge off the mosh where Sayu and all her friends tried to hit the ball with their light sticks.

"She having a lot of fun. Expect to hear about nothing but the concert for the next few weeks Light" Mr Yagami said.

The taskforce watched as the ball was passed down to the front of the mosh, scanning for L. As the ball approached the front bar, the camera cut to a closer view of the mosh. And right as the ball was about to hit the edge of the stage and back into the pit, they saw L jump as high as he could and hit the ball back into the pit.

"HOLY HECK HES SO CLOSE!" Misa exclaimed.

"Now I know why he's been gone for so long. A show that big would need days of camping to be at the front" Light said.

The taskforce watched the whole concert until the last song when canons of sparkly confetti rained down on the crowd, everyone trying to catch some.

"Ohhh that's why he bought a ziplock back with him..." Watari said.

"To keep confetti?" Aizawa questioned.

"It's a thing in her fandom to keep confetti from each concert you go to" Misa explained.

When the show ended, so did the stream and the taskforce waited for L to come back. They expected him to act like he wasn't just losing his shit over a girl in a sparkly dress but L was too hyped and full of adrenaline from moshing so hard that his emotionless act went out the window.

He kicked in the door wearing a tour shirt holding a light stick, bag full to the brim of confetti, his phone and his ticket.

"You won't BELIVE what happened at the end of the concert" he said.

Everyone was a little shocked to hear him raise his voice but went along with it.

"What?" Misa asked.

"Ok so, everyone that camped out has red wristbands so security know to let them into mosh first. And there was an announcement that everyone with a red wristband has to go to the side entrance where the doors to the dressing rooms are. (Y/N) FREAKING (L/N) LITERALLY CALLED US 27 CAMPERS BACKSTAGE TO EAT CAKE WITH US BECAUSE SHE FELT BAD WE HAD TO CAMP FOR SO LONG" L exclaimed.

Misa jumped out of her seat.

"YOU MET (Y/N)?!" She yelled.

"I MET (Y/N)!"

"PICS OR IT DID'NT HAPPEN"

He unlocked his phone and showed Misa all the pictures he took with you.

"HOLY FUCK" she screamed.

"SHES AN ACTUAL ANGEL SHES SO NICE AND OH MY GOD SHE SEMLT LIKE COTTON CANDY AND LAUGHS LIKE A FUCKING ANGEL"

The taskforce watched Misa and L lose their absolute shit over you. They were just shocked to see L so exited when he's usually so monotone.

"THIS IS THE ONLY GIRL I'D EVER MARRY I SWEAR!" L fanboy-ed.

"Wait- you like (y/n)?" Misa gasped.

"Who doesn't?"

"Like actually like, as in love-like?"

"Duh"

"I have to call my manger- IM GETTING YOU MARRIED" Misa said running off to grab her phone.

"Wait wha- Misa what's that meant to mean? MISA!" L yelled, running upstairs after her.

Everyone just looked over at Watari.

"He's... very obsessive"

A/n 2: GUYS YOU LIKE MY COSPLAY

I ADDED COLOUR CHANGING LIGHTS BC I HAVE ZERO SELF CONTROL AND I LOVE LIGHT UP THINGS