Matchmaking part 2

Last day of school for the year and all eyes were on you. It had gotten out that you and Ryuzaki were now a couple. That night the snuck over to your house, a confession took place and you spent all night talking and laughing as a couple. You managed to snatch his first kiss that night too.

But now that you'd been holding hands around school and calling each other pet names, and Misa has obviously figured it out and spread it around, everyone in the class was watching you.

You were both known as the quiet kids who never really got along with big groups. So it wasn't a surprise to anyone that you'd become a couple, what they were waiting for was a kiss. You know how it is, when someone dates in high school, all their classmates will edge them on to kiss. But you both liked your privacy, kissing was for outside of school. You didn't want to the that one couple that would make out in the halls and gross everyone out.

All day you'd had people looking at you, then look away when you noticed.

Finally it was reaching the end of the day, and you'd finally be free to have all summer to yourselves. But alas, you still had to endure the last period. And of course since it's the last day, no one was doing anything. The whole class just talked and talked.

"We should go to the waterpark this summer, they've got a new waterslide open" you said.

"That sounds fun, as long as I don't burn. You know how pale I am, if I spend two second in the sun I'll burn" Ryuzaki replied.

"What else could we do? We have all summer and yet I can't think of anything"

"Sleepovers? We can just watch movies all night or something. Actually... could you come over tonight? I have something you should probably see"

You tilted your head in confusion but you were curious as to what this was. You'd never been to his house before.

"Sure, my parents won't be back until Tuesday so I can stay all weekend if you like" you said.

"That be great! I'm sure my dad won't care he's always telling me to socialise more" He replied.

"I'll grab my stuff on the way home and we can just go straight to yours"

Just as Ryu was about to speak, a voice jumped in.

"Ooo, a sleepover, kinky~"

You sighed. Of course people were eavesdropping on the new couple.

"Suck my dick jack" you scoffed.

"You'll be sucking someo-"

"FUCK YOURSELF JACK"

He laughed and turned back to his friends.

"Of course. Should have known people would be eavesdropping. No privacy for couples in this damn place" you sighed.

"I know... it's ridiculous. Anyway... what should we have for dinner? I better tell my dad to cook for three" Ryuzaki replied, pulling out his phone.

"Hmmm... how about jacket potato's and roast vegetables? You need to eat more vegetables mister"

"Fine, I guess I can eat SOME vegetables, lemme message my dad" he replied.

You found it kind of cute that even though his dad is at his real dad, he still calls him dad. You remembers the time he told you that he was adopted, he seemed kind of sad about it but it was good he had a good relationship with his foster dad.

"He'll have a heart attack. Ryuzaki? Vegetables? On what planet?" You joked.

"Shut up" he laughed.