Maya and Ulala walked about, asking various students about JOKER. After about an hour, Ulala and Maya sat down at a seat.

"Ok, so, what I have right now is that you call your own phone number and tell JOKER who you want him to kill, the possibility that former track star Anna JOKER'd someone who broke her legs in a hit-and-run, and that's all I have."

"So, this JOKER thing is very troubling. Not only are the police having a rough time keeping up, it's an actual person!"

"Yeah, I don't know how this whole thing started."

Ulala got up and got a few snacks and drinks from a nearby vending machine. She and Maya ate, drank, and continued to investigate the JOKER case. After more interviewing, they entered a room, and Madran saw that Katsuya was there as well. Ulala turned to Maya.

"Oh, is he the reason the police car is there?"

"Maybe, he's a teacher."

"No, most of them have left by now."

"Hmm."

Maya walked up to Katsuya.

"Excuse me, officer?"

Katsuya turned around.

"One second, I'm busy."

Maya nodded, and waited for Katsuya to finish questioning the teacher.

"Thank you, Mr. Kashihara. Anyways, I'm sorry, ma'am."

Katsuya turned back to Maya, and Ulala stood beside her.

"I'm Katsuya Suou, a private inspector. I'm here to investigate the JOKER case."

"Oh, really? I'm Maya Amano, from Coolest. I was sent here to write an article about the same thing!"

"Well, we should probably team up."

Katsuya shook Maya's hand and turned to Ulala.

"And, who might you be? Are you her partner?"

"Uh, not really, I just wanted to accompany her. I'm her friend, Ulala Serizawa."

Ulala also shook Katsuya's hand.

"Oh, Katsuya-san, I think I met your brother earlier! Isn't his name Tatsuya?"

"Oh, yeah, he is. What was he doing?"

"He was walking, uh, very quickly, and he bumped into me."

"Oh. Ok. Oh, I have a few more questions to ask the teacher over here. You two can continue on your investigation. Er, I'm sorry for holding you."

"Oh, don't worry, it's fine. Well, Ulala, let's check the front of the school next."

Ulala sighed and marched out with Maya. The two then made their way from the back of the second level of the school to the first level of the front, with Ulala eating more of the vending machine food she had saved.

"Wait, are we going to Principal Hanya's office?"

"Yeah, he might know more about this."

The pair made it to the principal's office, and looked around.

"Uh, Helloooo?"

Ulala and Maya walked around, but found nothing. Maya then looked to the ground and shrieked. Once Madran saw what she was so scared about, she felt rather disturbed as well, due to the principal's dead, bloody, gutted body lay there, sprawled out with a shocked look on its face.

"Maya, are you-"

Ulala also saw the body and stepped back. Suddenly, Katsuya stepped into the room.