C H A P T E R: T H I R T Y- T W O

Start from the beginning

Damn he was giving so much of businessman's feels

..............................

Manik's pov:

It has been 2 days since my phone got broken... and i am sure all of my friends must have called me a lot of times... especially nandini.... i need a phone as soon as possible... but at the same time I cannot talk out time for even myself.... dad being on bed rest for a week made a busy in this office work... i was looking at the file of gupta's when the landline rang.... i pulled the phone....

Manik: hello...
Receptionist: sir....

Ok... it was the receptionist neha....

Manik: yes neha???
Neha: someone came to meet you!!! Should i let them to you???

To meet me!!! Who it can be????

Manik: who is it???
Neha: Nandini Murthy and a boy with him...

Nandini came here... boy??? Must be cabir.... damn i cursed myself for my phone... and then said to neha....

Manik: ok let them in.... and show them the way to my cabin....

She said an okay and i ended the call.... i closed the file and putting it with other files... i stood up and wear my blazer which i took out an hour ago... i stood up to see them when the landline rang.... i huffed and picked up the call.... it was from sameer who was handling the project of singh's... i was talking to him when the door got opened i saw cabir with aryaman, nandini, mukti and abhi coming inside... i showed them my finger to tell them to wait for a min and i completed the call... after i put the receiver down.... i looked at them and one by one hugged all of them... at last i hugged nandini.... damn i missed her to no extent.... and hugging her made me feel peace..... you are so whipped manik malhotra..... breaking the hug i looked at her she was looking beautiful in that green frock and those earing..

..................................

Nandini's pov:

Manik came and hugged me as he did to others.... and ayiappa i missed him so much and he not talking to me for 2 days made it worse.... it was so soothing that I didn't wanted this hug to end... but then we broke away and all of us sat on the couches.... while manik picked up the intercom and called for drinks for all of us.... done with it cabir asked....

Cabir: khana gayab ha tu??? 2 din sy phone bhi band ha tera.... na ata ha na pata.... where the hell were you man???? You just scared the shit out of us....
Manik: cabir relax.....

Damn that voice.... ufff malhotra what have you done to me..... i just can't stop thinking about you... my thoughts were broken by manik who passed me the drink.... i held the glass and mouthed a thank you to him....

...........................

Manik's pov:

Cabir asked me about my phone while i told him....

Me: mera phone tut gaya tha parson raat ko... I don't know who it slipped from my hand and then....
Abhi: to new ly lyta nhi to inform to krta na we were scared....
Me: sorry na guys... anyways baki sab kahan hayn???

Before anyone could say something the door got knocked and a the waiter from the cafeteria acme with the drinks.... i stood up and taking it from him passed it to everyone... i passed it to nandini who was lost in her thoughts i shakes her a little and showed her the drink which she took and thanked me.... which eventually made me smile....

............................

Okayyy....
so what about some manan moments in manik's home???
I know it was boring enough but still manage it...
and yes i will give updates of this story twice a week...
as im trying to complete the 3rd part of life with a stranger...
so plz be with me!!!

#OkThanksBye