"Yeah, that was a bit surprising. I mean, yay, more skills, but still..."

Suga sat up on the bed and looked around.

"So, what do you think it'll be like to get Philemon?"

"I've been thinking about this, too. I kinda suspect that he generated something scary to prevent us from getting to him. I bet he already knows."

"Yeah, I do too. I mean, whatever happened, this must be pretty serious for Maya and her friends."

"Um, Madran, I noticed something. Wasn't Philemon acting a bit odd during the Shadow Marcie fight? Like, he seemed all twitchy and stuff."

"I wasn't really paying attention. However, it seems that once I began to find stuff out, he just kinda poofed."

"Yeah, that was weird."

"So, is the plan that we're going to ask Margaret and Elizabeth for help, and then once we find where he might've gone, we get Maya and go looking?"

"Yep. That's the plan."

"Ok. Okāsan was wondering about it, so I just wanted to know."

"Well, I've already told mom. Like, I'm just as worried about myself as she is. This could be rather dangerous."

"Well, we always have the panic button of Recarmdra from Maya, right?"

"Yeah, but enemies normally go for Suga or Maya first if they aren't trying to exploit a weakness."

"Oh, right, Suga, what was Bubonia weak to again?"

"Um, Zio, I think."

"So, the elements to look out for are Garu, Agi, Zio, physical attacks, and Psi."

"Wait, wasn't she weak to fire?"

"Um, I dunno. I'll have to check with Maya afterwards."

The girls chatted about various subjects, ranging from the Metaverse to school and how they weren't excited to see some people again, and were excited to see others. However, after more miscellaneous messing around, Kinaru entered their rooms again.

"Ok, girls, we're leaving in about 30 minutes. Please, use the restroom and make sure you're packed."

Madran nodded, and then went to check the room for anything she might have left behind. Then, after much more speedy preparations, Madran assembled everyone's bags.

"Ok, so, for me, I have my duffel and my briefcase. Suga, you have your duffel. Sheila, you have a duffel and a smaller suitcase. Are we missing anything?"

"Did we check the bathroom?"

Madran then remembered the large amount of hair, women's, shaving, and other products that they brought along. She went into the bathroom and scooped all of those up, divvying them up and making sure everyone had something.

"If you guys forget anything and it's with someone else, when we get into the Velvet Room or back to school, we can trade stuff."

"Gotcha, Mad. Um, are we all ready? Have we all used the restroom? I don't think there's a bathroom on the train."

"It'll be three hours, we'll be back at around 1."

"And, I assume that we're having today off from school?"

"That was the plan. Also, if I'm not wrong, tomorrow's Sunday."

"Ooh, really? So, we basically have a full week off from school?"

"Yep."

"That's fun. Oh, Sheila, did you see Shiini anywhere?"

"Well, I had heard that he was coming to the panel, and I caught a glimpse. A buncha reporters, Maya included, were interviewing him."