Mysteries Uncovered

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Chie nodded, and ran over to where everyone else was.

"Ok, actually, she is kinda involved with the Shadow Operatives, but was simply another one of the people that they met. She's involved with that Inaba case that happened. Y'know, the murders?"

Suga blinked confusedly.

"Huh? Oh, the Midnight Channel and stuff?"

"Yeah."

"Goodness. Anyways, Baofu's actually a helper with the Shadow Operatives. In fact, Ulala is with them as well, but they aren't too happy with what they're been doing right now."

"Huh? Well, how do they help?"

"Ulala can find things happening. Astria, as she found out, has some scanning abilities."

"Oh, well, that's not surprising. What about Baofu?"

"I help with their tech. I was the one who found out about your involvement."

Madran let out a small yelp at Baofu's sudden arrival.

"Uh, hi?"

"Hello. Suga, I trust that you've been telling her what I've been telling you?"

"Oh, yes, I have."

"Look. I was happy to work with the Shadow Operatives, but what they're doing, trying to stop someone who's trying to give the world a hand..."

Baofu shook his head.

"Mitsuru isn't hard to convince to do something, but once she gets into it, she won't stop. I've almost popped into the Metaverse a few times and given Junpei a piece of my mind."

Baofu chuckled.

"Um, Baofu, how do they get into the Metaverse?"

"They use their personas, and pair it with one of their members. She then creates a quick entryway."

Baofu sighed.

"So, um, what did you think about Philemon when he trapped Junpei?"

"Ugh. I felt anger. I thought that the past wouldn't come to kick me in the butt, but when we sent him to intercept you in Shiini's palace, suddenly, he was there. This happened multiple times, like that silver-haired lady almost running him over, or when Chicory attacked Mitsuru when Philemon blocked Fuuka from communicating."

He shook his head.

"Madran, unlike Mitsuru, I fully support your involvement in the Metaverse. You're helping the world in more ways than one. However, with Philemon..."

"What now? He's a terrible person? He's going to try to kill me?"

"No. Just, take care of him, and keep him away from anything you might find to be bad. The reason why Maya and Tatsuya have suffered so much is not because of him, but..."

Baofu suddenly quit talking. Madran smiled.

"It's fine. Artemis already told me about that seal thingy."

Baofu nodded.

"Well, then, still push for the truth, even if you find it hurts, or hurts him. You're a curious one, yes? Don't let that feeling go to rest."

Madran nodded, and looked over past Baofu. However, what she saw made her less than please in more ways than one.

"It's Junpei! What's he doing here?"

"Oh, I bet he's going to tell on Baofu."

"Goodness, this is crazy. It's like once we came to Inaba, a flood of info got shot at us."