The fire rocket train

Start from the beginning

But that was without counting the Dracosire who were fighting over the vacant land. To the west stood the draconian Empire and to the south the Kanda-ar and Magestia combined. A little like Italy and Czechoslovakia for Switzerland. Except that in the north, there is no Germany but a fresh and warm sea and in the south of Kanda-ar a sea like the Mediterranean.

The Dracosire empire would have been a mixture of Western Europe in terms of size and the territory of Goldur and Emerald would have been Belgium and the Grand Duchy together, say the Grand Duchy would be the territory of Fomalhaut and Belgium and part of Holland between Goldur and the other part Emerald. Auronne sharing the same territory as her parents. Land belonging to a lineage and not to an individual.

Each segment had its own cockpit and if a segment was destroyed, it could be ejected

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Made a siren....

"A loudspeaker rang out: Everyone stay at your post, the critical energy level has just been exceeded!

A gravitational wave bounces off the planets of the solar system. We estimate the impact in about 10 hours.

The reactors are armed and the walls of the cavern open

A structure hidden and camouflaged from the Indians had just pivoted and a semblance of hydraulically closed scree prevented the entry or exit of the cave by annoying witnesses who would risk being blown away by the rocket engines.

The engines were 50 times more powerful than the Saturn 5 rocket

The thrust for the payload here was around 50 million horses with almost nothing in thermal drag. All the energy being kinetic. Another nuclear technology and the diversion of crystals that I made for them to get my US resident card.

What they didn't know was the blood connection... Ténébrion was learning and I knew... and ZAAR even more....which transformed my world of darkness into a dimensional Oasis.

Maybe the earth was hell before the Gods shed light on it.... I was a little like the Prophet / Demon Lord. At least the creatures that populated this dimension were getting closer to their redemption. I felt that they were happy to be able to free themselves from hell thanks to me.

45° rails ended at the level of the purple and amber crystals that formed the base of the gate.

..............

I was in military training class and we were training to rappel down the mountain.

Climbing with his equipment, a laser tag rifle and external laser game style fights were planned with teams.

The simulated combat zones involved infiltration into a secret base whose access was well guarded and whose trick to succeed in the mission was to silently infiltrate from behind at night via a rope.

The level was hard from the beginning but we had to become not soldiers but the elite of the elite.

Argentrix and I were having a great time. It was for us a holiday and like activities and excursions: Easyoche!

Georgy didn't speak to me anymore and I was saddened. Very saddened. All my attempts at reconciliation have failed.

He had also become the Turkish head of the class and had to endure all kinds of humiliating remarks to the point that I had to intervene but nothing changed.

One of the girls teamed up with Georgy. Her name was Anne.

Everyone had finished the mission and only Georgy and his team had to finish.

After multiple attempts at infiltration, Georgy thought about going through the rocky spur, but the one was more vertical and dangerous.

When it was around Georgy, Anne took care of holding the rope during the abseiling outing.

But she let go while pretending but georgy had the reflex to throw her piano wire to cling to a root but she succeeded and yet, he/she couldn't gather her strength.

Anna showed a syringe and Georgy saw a SPECTRE ring around Anne's finger.

Georgy crashed into a rocky plumbing and lost his rope and any way to get down or up and his legs made a face. He quickly passed out and was left for dead