Stuck in a Loop

Comincia dall'inizio

"This is telling us to guide you three to all of the switches. There are... seven of them."

Madran walked towards the first few walls. They all shifted around, and Madran found a path to the first switch. However, a shadow was also there.

"Hey, you could've warned us!"

"Well, couldn't you of scanned it?"

"I was focused on the path!"

Madran snuck up behind the shadow and jumped it. Once they got into the fight, Madran saw that they were faced by two Kikuri-Himes and one Saki Mitama.

"Ok, y'all know the drill!"

Madran utilized a Maragion, which hit one of the Kikuri-Himes but missed the other. The Saki Mitama, however, was hit, and got set on fire. Suga then utilized a Magarula, which almost killed the first Kikuri-Hime, finally damaged the second, and fanned the flames on the Saki Mitama, both knocking her over and burning her more. Sheila then Baton Passed to Madran, and she hit the final Kikuri-Hime with an Agilao. After that, she initiated an All-Out Attack, which killed the entire group.

"Yay! Good job, everyone!"

"Yep. Let's go get the switch."

Sheila ran over to the switch and pressed it. Madran then tuned into Philemon again.

"Did anything happen?"

"The door at the end opened slightly."

"Cool! Let's continue, everyone."

Madran ran up to another wall.

"Wait! Hang on, there's traps."

Madran heard much button pressing, and she heard the sound of rather sharp things going back. The wall then opened, and Madran saw many small holes in the floor.

"Hurry, there's only about 20 seconds left!"

Madran, Suga, and Sheila then dashed across the floor, and made it to the second switch. Madran was relieved to see that they weren't on the holed floor anymore. Then, the floor with holes in it reactivated, and massive spikes shot up from the floor.

"Yikes. That could leave a mark."

Madran nodded, and ran on. However, she had to fight another shadow.

"Um, we should knock these Decarabias out, and then I have a question to ask."

Madran utilized a Bad Beat, which knocked over all of the four Decarabias. Then, instead of initiating an All-Out Attack, Madran went up to one of the hovering stars.

"Aah! Please don't kill me!"

"Eh, maybe, maybe not. However, I may let you go if you can answer a question."

"Ooh, do tell!"

The Decarabia, who seemed to be very intent on surviving, looked up at Madran.

"So, why is Shadow Marcie making all of these, ahem, 'traps?'"

"Oh, oh, you see, she expects that due to you all having males in your group, that, that, you're not going to do as well. Oh no, wait until she figures out who's at the controls..."

"Well, I mean, she can go fuck herself for all that I care."

"I know, right? She's so mean to anything that isn't male, like us Decarabias! We, ah, don't have a gender."

"Yikes. That sucks."

"Yeah, yeah! All of the female shadows get all of this special treatment, and we just get sent out to be killed by that dog."