In Through the Front Door

Start from the beginning

"This may be a way for her to track our progress. Anything that's blue has been scanned."

"Well, how about I scan an entire floor?"

Madran focused intensely on only scanning. After a few seconds, she could see an outline of the entire floor. She saw that shadows were already out and about, and that the route that they should go was constantly changing. However, the walls all turned blue, which caused the shadow outlines to freeze.

"Ok! It's been done."

Madran got back up, and walked along the path. The walls seemed to widen up, allowing for many people to walk through without issue.

"So, this is the training floor. What I saw were many, well, classrooms and such. Also, there's only about three Safe Rooms all about."

"Well, that's just dandy."

"Hey, Fwoosh..."

Madran looked back at Philemon.

"Yeah?"

"Why don't we split up into three groups, and meet at the Safe Room nearest to us?"

"Why would we need to do that?"

"I could lead shadows away."

"Um, according to something you told me earlier, shadows are attracted to persona users."

Philemon looked down, and back up.

"Well, it's kinda dumb to split up, mainly because these enemies are getting kinda tough. Like, that one shadow, uh, Scathach, was able to withstand two of Clown's attacks."

"Well, I'll make the executive decision! We're sticking together."

Madran led everyone down a path.

"Oh, by the way, this place is set up kinda like a maze. It's a grid-like, but many different walls all around make things inaccessible at parts."

"Can't you just find the way?"

"Well, the maze is constantly changing. Also, it's just for us, because a shadow just went right through a wall."

Madran hid behind a wall. Everyone else did. Madran watched as a shadow reached the end of the hall, and turned back. Madran then jumped it, and initiated a battle. The shadow turned into two Scathachs and a strange, small, nude person with bright pink skin, vines for hands and legs, and a red flower coming out of the head. Madran set to scanning it, and everyone else focused on the other shadows.

"That... thing is a Mandrake! It's weak to Garu, reflects Zio and absorbs Psi."

Suga directed a Magaru at the group, knocking the Mandrake over. The two Scathachs then used Margarulas on the team. Madran dodged the first one, but was hit by the second, knocking her over. Chicory and Suga then invented a new fusion spell.

"Ok, how about Bluster Wand?"

Yorick shrugged.

"As long as it kills the enemy!"

Chicory and Suga directed a combined Giant Slice and Garula at one of the Scathachs, killing her. Sheila then used a Hama on the remaining one, but failed to take her out. The Mandrake got back up and used a Lunge on Suga, resulting in minimal damage. Suga retaliated with a Garula, killing the Mandrake.

"Ok! Good job, Plague! There's only the one girl left."

Madran directed an Agilao at the remaining Scathach, almost taking her out. Yorick sighed.

"Once again, Hell-Butcher..."

He directed a Giant Slice at the shadow, taking her out. Everyone then went on.