In Through the Front Door

Start from the beginning

"What?! Impossible!"

"Not so impregnable now! Ha!"

Madran waltzed in, with everyone else following. Suga held up both of her middle fingers at Shadow Marcie before continuing, unbeknownst to Madran and the rest.

"Hey! Don't you-"

A sound resembling a Zio was heard, and the monitor fell down. Philemon walked up to everyone else.

"Ok. What's the plan now?"

"Golly, this blue is hurting my eyes."

"Well, Nightingale is blue."

"Astute observation, Butterfly."

Madran coated the walls with her sarcasm, and Sheila looked around.

"Well, it would be best to make a beeline to a Safe Room."

"True."

Sheila summoned Nefertiti. Suga looked around.

"Uh, shouldn't we limit our persona usage to only Fwoosh until we're in a less-compromised position?"

"Right."

Nefertiti vanished, and Sheila followed everyone as they looked for a Safe Room. Madran picked something up, and ran to it.

"Um, Safe Room! Right here!"

Madran opened the golden doors, and everyone went in.

"Ok! So, what's the plan?"

Everyone looked at Madran and Philemon. Madran shrugged.

"Well, maybe we should keep a watch out for any shadows running by? We need to prioritize stealth here."

"True. We should also find a different route that isn't straight through the main section."

"Well, that's new, coming from Fwoosh."

"Hey! Wasn't I the one who said that we should go through a different way than the main entrance in Shiini's palace?"

"Yeah. Well, let's rest for just a bit."

Everyone made small chat, and Madran scanned through the doors. She saw several shadows run by, and go back in. After some more time, she got up.

"Ok! I think it's clear."

Madran burst out, pointing her flamethrower everywhere. She then waved the others along, and they all took an alternate route than the one right in front of them.

"So, um, where should we go?"

Chicory was directing multiple Mafreis to knock out security cameras, and Philemon was holding his ear to the wall.

"Well, shouldn't the one with the analysis persona dictate that?"

"True."

Madran began another scan.

"Hey, Madran, how do your scans work?"

"Well, my vision goes all orange and stuff, and a bunch of things are marked. Shadows are yellow, y'all are green, possible routes are black, traps are white, personas are red, yadda yadda."

"Cool."

"Well, the path that we should take is this way!"

Madran ran along a path that she determined, and found herself at a door.

"Um, stairs! Yay!"

Madran opened the door and ran up them. Once at the top, the area had changed. Now, everything looked to be very normal, with no excessive blue anywhere. The walls were steel, but, when Madran scanned it, she found that they turned blue.