Elizabeth's Weird Idea

Start from the beginning

"That was a draw, but I'm still one point ahead."

Margaret glared at Elizabeth.

"Well, I shall go with Okuninushi with his Ziodyne."

Margaret placed another card down, and Madran watched as a man clad in samurai-like armor, long, black, styled hair and poofy white pants appeared behind her.

"Well, since I've won enough rounds, I go for Pixie, with Megidolaon."

"Hey! That's unfair!"

"Hmm. Fine."

Elizabeth smiled at Margaret.

"I shall go with Cu Chulainn. Garudyne, please."

Madran looked over to Elizabeth, and saw a taller man appear. He had red skin, silver armor, long black hair that wasn't styled, and a long spear. The two personas both used the attacks, and Cu Chulainn was knocked out. Elizabeth frowned.

"Well, now that I've won enough matches, I shall go with Helel's Morning Star."

"Then I will go with Pixie's Megidolaon."

A Pixie appeared behind Elizabeth. Then, a large, fair-skinned man that seemed naked except for a cloth wrapped around his body that covered up anything necessary. He had long, auburn hair, two large horns, six angelic wings, and a smile that could pulverize ice. The two personas attacked at the same time, with a large beam of light falling onto the Pixie and several massive orbs of purple light falling on Helel. After the ruckus ended, only Pixie was left.

"And, I win."

"What the crap?!"

The sisters turned to Madran, and spoke in unison.

"Go to bed."

Madran held her hands up, and marched off to her room. She then spent the rest of the night doing anything but going into the Velvet Room.

March 3

Madran, once back from school, decided to go into the Velvet Room, due to Suga saying that they should for some reason. Once Madran herded Chicory in, Elizabeth sat in the middle of Sheila and Suga.

"Well, as I'm sure you all know, my sister has shown you the realm of Mementos. Well, I have been doing something of my own."

"And that is?"

"Well, you all might have been disfigured... um... dismembered... um... disconcerted! Disconcerted by the latest fight against Shadow Shiini."

"No, we haven't."

"Bear with me. I have devised a plan where you can train all you want, with no price at all!"

"Ok...?"

Sheila appeared confused.

"Simply, follow me through this door!"

Elizabeth led Madran, Chicory, Suga, Sheila, and Philemon through a door. They found themselves in a random corridor.

"What the heck?"

"Now, run around, and kill a bunch of shadows! Bye!"

Elizabeth vanished, and Madran noticed that her Metaverse clothes were on.

"Um... well, let's go."

The group cautiously walked along a the hall, and found that it intersected with many other hallways that looked exactly the same.

"Oh, God. We're going to get lost."

Suddenly, several shadows appeared out of nowhere. Madran jumped back to avoid them, and began to scan.