Chapter 39

Y'all better show hella love to this chapter 😭 it's the longest chapter I've done in a while 😩 almost 3,000 words! But hope y'all like it

Not edit!

DAVE

"Taya" I yelled as I walked inside my sisters apartment

A few months ago she was able to get her own place in a nice neighborhood.I was happy to see her doing well and out of all this drama that was happening between me and my other siblings.

"In here" She yelled

"Nigga where? Acting like I know yo shit" I yelled back

"Omg in my make up room"

I walked down the hall tryna find the room when I finally found her on the chair. She turned to smile at me.

"Well don't you look nice" I told her as she got out the chair to give me a hug

"Thank you. I just hurried up and did some because I didn't want to be out there looking ratchet and shit" She laughed

Today Taya was going to help me plan the perfect date for Desire. I had to make up a lie about not being able to make it the other day so It could buy me some extra time to plan the perfect date.

"You ready?" I asked

"Yes I am but first follow me" She grabbed my hand walking out the room leading me to the kitchen "Take a seat" She told me

I took a seat as she got a pen and notepad taking a seat in front of me

"What's all that for?" I asked her

"This is so that we can write down some things we might need so that we don't draw a blank when we get to the store. Now tell me what does Desire like?"

I sat back in the chair thinking back to everything that she told me before

"Her favorite colors are purple and pink any shade as long as it's pretty in her words" I laughed remembering the day she told me "Favorite flowers are roses and sunflowers. Favorite chocolates are Kisses and Reese's cups. Favorite shoes are Nike air vapor maxes. Even though them niggas be buying her designer shoes"

"Listen if everything you've told me about Desire is true then trust me she'll be happy with some Nike vapor maxes and I know just the guy for them. Now what else?"

"She's a size 6 and a half or 7. She loves body suits. She loves Italian pasta. Favorite liquor is Henny or Patron. Loves jewelry and purses"

"Alright I think that's enough. How much is your budget?" She raised her eyebrow

"How much you think I'll need?" I asked her

"Okay so restaurant about 200-300. Flowers about 50. Chocolates eh 10. Shoes depending on how many but if you buy her lets say 2 that'll be about 400. You ain't gonna buy her no purse or jewelry yet"