Chapter 25

I'm back ya'll. Things got really crazy and I wasn't able to update. I lost my grandpa and my mom and dad flew out to Mexico to take care of my grandma so all the responsibilities landed on me so I didn't have time to even think about updating but everyone is back and I'm on break so I hope I can start updating more frequent.

Thank ya'll for being patient I appreciate it.

Now show me some love!

DAVE

She took a deep breathe letting it out

She took a deep breathe letting it out. She slowly turned around to face me before looking back at him smiling.

"Yes Dave. This handsome little guy is your son" She bent down taking him in her arms "Dave meet Kairo, Kairo meet your daddy" She grabbed his little hand so he could wave which only caused him to start giggling bringing a smile to my face.

"Can I hold him?"I asked her

She smiled nodding her head as she passed him to me.

As I took him in my arms this feeling of completeness came over me. Like I finally felt  whole again.

I stared at his facial features and there was no denying that he was my twin. He tugged at my chain smiling showing the little bit of teeth he had.

To know that Jerome failed in taking him from me made me even happier

All I wanted was to start a family with Desire but it always felt impossible. What many people don't know is that Desire suffered a couple of miscarriages. Even though the doctor told her that she couldn't get pregnant I kept trying. I knew it was something she wanted but was scared considering our circumstances and we were barely 18 and 19 not knowing in which direction our lives were going.

"Hey son" I smiled at him as he returned it.

"Your daddy got you. I promise you that you won't need for shit. Ima give you and your mama the world even though she ain't fucking with me at the moment. But don't worry daddy's gonna fix it. I give you my word" I told him

I owed it to him to give him the world. Everything I didn't have growing up I was going to make sure he had.

I talked to him a bit longer until he started getting fussy.

"It's time for his bottle" Desire said walking in with a bottle in her hand taking him from me laying In his play pin.

"He can hold his own bottle?"

"Yeah" She said

"Listen Desire can we talk?"

"Yeah. Let's go into the kitchen" She said leading me into the kitchen.

I took a seat at the table

"Can I get you anything?"

"Nah I'm good" I said as I waited for her to sit down