Chapter 9

NOT EDITED

Sorry y'all I was gonna Update last night but I had some boy trouble so I was couldn't 🤦🏻‍♀️ but here y'all go!

If  I get a lot of love I'll drop another one😏

LOS

"You think they'll let her free?" My wife Lorie asked

"Honestly I'm praying they do. It's clear as day in that video that he was a crazy sick bastard. He killed himself it's all on Camera so if they don't let her free then lord knows what I'll do" I said as I tighten my tie.

"But if he killed himself then why is she in jail? It makes no sense"

"That's what I'm trying to figure out. It's obvious there some else behind this and I'm going to find out who. I can't let my baby girl rot in a jail cell. I already failed her through out her entire life i can't fail her now" I said

I couldn't let Desire down. Even though she told me she wanted nothing to do with me I wasn't about to leave her in there.

I stood in the mirror looking at myself as my mind drifted off to that night.

"I'm glad you could make it" Los told Desire as he let her in.

He has invited her over because he needed to tell her what he did for a living. She always asked him what he did and how he got involved with Roman but he never knew how to answer her

She knew that he had to be something more than just a college broad director and she wanted answers.

I mean it's only right that she knew right?

"Well it sounded like it was urgent so I made my way over" she said walking in

Nobody was home so it gave them two the perfect opportunity to talk with no interruptions. It was also better because Lorie still had no idea about Los's other work and he was going to make sure it stayed like that.

"It is. Please take a seat"He said

Los was nervous and anyone could notice it. He tried to calm down but he couldn't no matter how hard he tried.

He knew that this conversation could go one of two ways. She was either going to accept it and they could move forward or she's going to hate him and walk away which was what he didn't want to happen.

He didn't want to lose her because of his actions. Normally he would keep it a secret but since she seen some shit go down and heard somethings he knew he couldn't keep it a secret from her.

"What is it?" She asked him noticing how nervous he was

"So you know how you always ask me about my occupation aside from working at the college?"He asked her