Chapter 75

NOT EDITED!
Sorry it took so long!
DESIRE

NOT EDITED!Sorry it took so long! DESIRE

4 Years Later

"What about this Venue?" The party planner asked as we walked into the foyer of a beautiful party mansion.

"It's gorgeous" I said as I looked around "What you think Heaven?" I turned to look at her but she was so in awe that she couldn't even speak "I think that's a yes" I laughed

She turned to me nodding her head smiling

"Mom it's perfect! I'm going to feel like a princess" She ran through it

We were looking for venues to host Heaven's 13th birthday party. We figured it was time to actually give her a well deserved party since our life has been anything but easy. Especially for her.

I heard the facetime tone and turned to see that it was coming from Heaven's phone.

"Heaven who you're calling?" I yelled out to her

"I'm calling dad so I can show him" She yelled back referring to Dave.

After he told me that he wanted to adopt her he went ahead and asked Heaven who was the happiest we had seen her since Ant was alive. She hugged him tight and said yes. He then asked her grandparents and of course they agreed and later that month we made everything official. She started calling him dad soon after.

The first time she called Dave dad he cried.

"Dad look where I'm going to have my party" She told him once he answered. "This is only the entrance"

"Word? That's dope as shit baby girl. Perfect place for my princess"

"I want you to come see it in person!" She told him giving him her puppy face.

"Send your location. I'll be there" He told her making her squeal

I laughed shaking my head

"Daddy's girl huh?" The party planner said smiling at the whole thing