Chapter 8

Hope y'all enjoy 😌

Remember to show love 🤗

KAIN

I stood there watching and listening to everything that was going on and I didn't know what the fuck to say or think

I knew Jerome wasn't a fan of mine shit I was never really a fan of his but to know this nigga hated me with so much passion was crazy. It just had me thinking if the rest felt the same.

They're blaming me for shit I had no control over. Acting like I'm the one that told my mom to cheat and get pregnant.

Then the way Jerome was acting towards Desire it was making me feel uneasy. Making me wish I would've gotten there sooner than I did. That night I arrived when the ambulance was carrying out their bodies which was when I called Dave.

I honestly didn't want to finish watching this but I had to for Desire's sake.

"You good?" Carter turned to ask

"Shit I don't even know" I shook my head laughing a bit to hide the discomfort I was really feeling.

"Everything's gonna be good. We got you" Ant said before we turned our attention back to the screen.

THAT NIGHT

"You're not pregnant. You said it yourself. You can't have kids" Jerome said not believing a word she said

I mean he was there when she told Dave she couldn't have kids so how is it that the day he wants to kill her she ends up with a baby? Nah he wasn't having it.

Desire instead of talking slowly pulled up her oversize hoodie revealing her small bump .

There was no denying that she was in fact pregnant. 3 Months to be exact. She had found out a month prior that the doctors had made a mistake and that she could indeed get pregnant with out any difficulties. She had yet to tell Dave because she didn't know exactly how to break the news to him.

Rome fixed his eyes on her round stomach not taking them off. He honestly didn't know what to say.

He was starting to have second thoughts on killing her.He couldn't take his brothers seed away from him

He slowly lowered the gun making his way towards her. Holding his hand out so that he could touch her stomach.

Desire's breathing started to escalate the closer he got. She was scared out her mind and the only thing she wanted was to protect her baby at all cost.

If she could reason with him for her baby's sake then she would do it.

Jerome started smiling and laughing as tears ran down his face. He rubbed her belly just smiling at the fact that he was going to be an uncle.