Chapter 43

DESIRE

"I'm sorry baby

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"I'm sorry baby.I'm so sorry" I cried as I held Heaven's little hand "Please baby wake up. Don't leave me. You can't leave mommy" I cried harder laying my head next to her

It's been a few days since I got the heart wrenching call that Ant had been gunned down and worst of all Heaven was with him.

They caught him coming out of his house with Heaven and opened fire. He jumped on her to protect her but the damage was already done. She had been hit three times. One on the shoulder,Chest and leg. She fell into a coma due to blood loss and the hit she took to the head when she fell to the ground.

At this moment I didn't know what to say or do. I felt like my world was crashing down. Just when I was finding happiness again I get hit with something else.

But at least my baby girl was a fighter and was fighting to stay alive.

"Des we gotta get going" Carter said as he came into the room

"I don't want to. I can't leave her Carter I can't leave my baby" I grabbed her hand tighter

I didn't want to leave her alone. I couldn't find it in my heart to.

"Dave's here to watch her while we attend the funeral. She's gonna be in good hands come on" He said trying to lift me up but I held on to the bed.

I know he was just as hurt as I was considering Ant was his best friend. Those two were always together.

"Carter no please don't make me leave her.She needs me" I begged him but it was no use

"I promise Des after the funeral I'll bring you right back and you can stay as long as you want okay?"

Seeing that he wasn't going to give up I gave in and got myself up.

"Hey" Dave said softly as he walked in staring at Heaven. His eyes were red so I know he was crying

He loves Heaven so I know seeing her in the hospital bed hooked up to all these tubes was making him feel some type of way.

"Hey. Where's Kairo?" I asked seeing that he wasn't with him

"He's with Taya. I didn't know if you wanted him here so I asked her to watch him"

"That's fine. I'm spending the night here with her so you can bring him later. I'll ask for a crib for him" I told him and he simply nodded his head "Let me go to the bathroom to freshen up and we can leave" I turned to Carter

"Okay"

I walked into bathroom looking at myself in the mirror. You could see just how sleep deprived I was. All the hurt, sadness and anger was evident in my eyes. You could see just how hurt I was just by looking at me.

I splashed some cold water in my face grabbing a paper towel whipping it.Good thing I didn't wear makeup because this would've been a mess.

I took a deep breath as I slid on my glasses getting ready to walk out.

Things Changes(Dave East) Sequelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें