Chapter 27

Not edited!

Wattpad wasn't letting me update yesterday 🙄

But I hope y'all keep the same energy with the votes I'm expecting this chapter to reach 200 votes and up as well!

If it does I'll have another chapter for y'all maybe later on today or tomorrow 🤗

DAVE

I took her words in and realized that what she was saying was facts

I took her words in and realized that what she was saying was facts. If I wanted Desire back and to be a family then I was going to fight harder than I ever had too.

"What time are they suppose to be over?" She asked

"I'm not sure but I hope she gives me enough time to clean up the house because it's a fucking mess in here and I don't even how" I said

"What you mean you don't know how? Yo ass never cleaned and left bottles and dishes everywhere that's how"

"I honestly didn't know I was this bad man. Like it seems like I was a completely different person" I shook my head as started cleaning everything off the coffee table

"You were. I didn't recognize you at all. You were someone I never thought in a million years you would turn into. You didn't care about nobody but yourself. You would curse at everyone for no apparent reason and try and fight us like we was some niggas off the street. It was horrible. You even kicked Layla out the house and everytime she tried to come back you denied her"

"No. Now I know yo ass lying I wouldn't do that" I told her not believing that I got that out of hand

"I really wish I was Dave but unfortunately you did. You turned into a monster half the nights"

"Man I'm really sorry man. I don't know what I was thinking that got me acting out like that"

"You weren't thinking that's the problem. You were to busy focusing only Dave that you forgot what really mattered"

"You're right but I'm really trying to change though I need to change because my son depends on it. I can't let Desire be a single mother any more and I sure as hell can't let another nigga step in and take my place"

"It's all on you and you can start by having that place spotless before she gets there because if she sees that mess she can decide to leave with him and you can't fight because she has that right and if you go to court you'll lose"

"I know that's why I'm trying to clean right now and throw everything out"

As I went to the kitchen to throw the bottles in the trash the doorbell started going

"Fuck I think she's here"

"Just talk to her and hopefully she understands. Call me when they leave and tell me how it went"