Chapter 11

Not edited!

DESIRE

2 Months Later

2 Months Later.

"Desire" I heard Carter call through out the condo.

I was in my room laying down staring at my baby boy like a creep. I was so obsessed  with him it's ridiculous.

"What are you doing still laying down" He asked taking a seat on the other side of the bed.

"Well I was bonding with my son" I giggled looking at him

A month ago I gave birth to my baby boy Kairo Alexander Williams. I ended up giving him Los's last name sine well I went ahead and got my last name changed as well.

The day I gave birth me and Los had a heart to heart and finally got a better understanding of everything. He said he's going to quit doing what he was doing I took his word for it. I just hope that he doesn't let me down.

"Well you guys can bond later we gotta finish up so we can get going" He got up coming over to my side pulling me off the bed

"But Carter" I whined

"But Carter nothing come on"

I crossed my arms mugging him. Today was the day I finally left New York and everyone behind. I was moving to California for a fresh start and new beginnings with my baby boy and well Carter too.

Carter had gotten an opportunity to open up his own studio down in LA so of course he took it but not before convincing me to move with him.

He told me it would be the perfect opportunity for me to get a fresh start and finally be happy and free.

It took a bit but I finally agreed. Not for my sake but for my sons. I didn't want him around any negative energy. So moving was probably the best choice for us.

I didn't want to move for the simple fact that I still had hope that Dave will come around but I knew that wasn't happening.

When I first got out I called Dave to tell him that I was pregnant with his child but he simply told me to die and go to hell. Then Kain told him I was giving birth but he said that Dave called me liar and that I was using me being pregnant as an excuse to get him back. Kain didn't feel like arguing so he left it alone and let him think whatever he wanted.

"Come on Desire. Kain's on his way over to say bye and then we gotta head out" He said grabbing Kairo and walking out leaving me alone.

Kain was one if not the only reason I didn't want to leave. I didn't want to leave him alone especially not now that he's going to become a father and he has no type of support here.

"Did Ant leave yet?" I asked Carter walking into the living room seeing him on the couch playing with my baby.

"Yeah he left this morning to make sure everything was straight"