Chapter 3

NOT EDITED!!

I'll be updating every 100 Votes unless I feel nice lol!

Enjoy!!

LAYLA

"Where you going?" Dave asked as I walked into the kitchen

"Over Rashad's house. What are you doing home? Shouldn't you be at work?" I asked him

These past couple of months he hasn't been to work like he should be. He's been more focused on partying his life away that he forgot that he has responsibilities.

"Nah I ain't feel like going" He shrugged

"Dave you can't just keep taking days off. We have bills to pay. We're already living in this small ass house we can't afford to lose it" I told him

After everything went down with that bitch we were kicked out of Ant's house which forced us to buy a small house in the hood. Dave had to buy an old car since the truck he was driving was Desire's so of course Anthony being the dick rider he is took it back for her.

At this point I don't even care. I don't want shit to do with her. I hope she dies if we're being honest.

"Layla you let me mind my fucking business and you mind yours. Get a damn job if you're so worried about the fucking bills not being paid. You're grown now stop depending on everyone to buy you yo shit. You're turning 18 in 2 more months act like it and leave me alone" He snapped walking out the kitchen drinking a bottle of Patron.

I stood there letting everything he said sink in. He's never snapped on me before. And me not having a job was never a problem for him so why is it now?

I shook my head getting up from my seat grabbing my things.

I was going to catch an uber since we only had one car and I'm guessing Dave was going to go out.

As I opened the door I was met up with Mugga and Jungle

"Hey ya'll" I greeted giving them a hug.

"Hey Lala where's your bum ass brother at?" Mugga asked walking in.

"Somewhere in the house drinking his life away" I rolled my eyes "But I'll catch ya'll later I have to get going" I walked out the house walking towards my uber.

Getting in, the uber pulled off heading towards the Expressway. I lied to Dave on where I was going.

I wasn't really going to Rashad's house. I was actually going to pay Desire a visit.

I had so much shit to tell her.

I had so much love for her only to be betrayed by her. I still can't wrap my head around the fact that she killed my brother. She actually took my brother from me knowing how much he meant to us.