Chapter 105

Two Hours Later

Shura Kirigakure's Point of View

I tap my foot against the glass behind me.

To be honest, everything annoys me one way or another. But for some reason, having to stay in this glass box all day with this psycho fuck just gets at me way worse than anything else.

Luckily, however, he hasn't talked or even moved this entire time. 

I glance over at his pathetic body.

He's strapped up to a bunch of needles and medicines, as well as a blood pump.

He might as well be dead. I have no idea why he's even still alive.

He's a waste of resources, time, and space.

"You could be a bit nicer, you know." He suddenly croaks.

I raise my eyebrows.

Don't tell me he hasn't been talking this entire time because he's been listening to my thoughts.

God.

I swear to god, Mephisto owes me big time for this bullsh-

"Please, can you come move my pillow behind my back?" He slowly shifts his body. "I have the worst backache."

"Sounds like it sucks." I light a cigarette and blow some smoke into the air vent. 

He laughs under his breath. "Charming as always."

I sigh and look over at him again.

No matter what I think, I've been given orders to not just make sure no one comes in contact with him, but to also keep him alive and... "well".

Why exactly? I don't know. You tell me.

I stomp over and grab a pillow, pushing it behind his spine.

"Thank you," He smiles at me. "You're such an angel."

I roll my eyes and start to walk back to the corner I've been standing in for the past day and a half.

"I must say, you have a colorful imagination." He coughs through a laugh.

I stop and ball my fists. "You better stop talking while you can."

"I just think it's kinda funny." He continues. "You and the others believe only demons are truly evil, yet here you are... a human preying on a boy with your sexual thoughts when you're 10 years his senior-"

I draw my sword and throw it right above his head.

"That's enough," I growl. 

He smirks at me.

"I'm just trying to make small talk."

"That's some small talk." I glare at him. "Fuck you. It's all because of your disease ridden ass that  I have to stay here and babysit you."

"Well, certainly we should get to know each other then!" He continues with his creepy smile. "I must say, we've been around each other for so long yet we still don't really know each other. Which, for the record, is a shame because I've always meant to meet you properly. Perhaps over a drink?"

"First of all, no." I take my sword out of the bed frame. "Second of all, you'll never see the light of day as long as this body keeps you alive."

"You must stop feeding with me these truths, Shura. They're already blatantly evident." He shakes his head. "I'd rather you lie to me just so I can enjoy your company a bit more."