Chapter 76

Bella Fuoce's Point of View

The building's around me are suddenly taller.

The people are louder.

The light's are brighter.

I'm not even keeping track of where I am anymore... for it doesn't matter.

All that matters is where he is.

I must be in either Tokyo or Osaka or even Nagoya.

I look down and see bloody footprints trailing behind my steps.

My shoes came off whenever I was still running after him, but even then, it wasn't enough.

If I couldn't find him in the town or the campus, how the fuck am I supposed to find him out in the city?

I groan and begin to walk faster.

I'm against the current of the people, so for every step I take, a shoulder rams straight into mine.

I see a family eyeing my down from up ahead.

I try not to notice, but they approach me before I can veer off to the side.

"Ma'am... you're bleeding!" The dad says.

"Fuck off!" I scream, causing them and all the people around me to jolt.

I walk away, now walking even faster.

"Motherfuckers."

I continue to push and shove until I'm finally off the sidewalk. Across the street, it isn't half as crowded, and the people that are there are either homeless or stoned.

I walk across the road, causing at least 3 cars to ram their brakes.

"Hey, watch where you're going, bitch!" I hear from one of the cars.

I look back and stare into his eyes.

He's a middle aged man with what looks like to be his lackey of a friend next to him.

I read their minds.

The lackey is thinking of the girl he just sexually assaulted, and the man is thinking about running me over.

I chuckle and stare deeper into his eyes.

"You, my lovely friend, are going to take your friend and go play in traffic."

Within a few seconds, their eyes go blank, and they step out of their vehicle.

Cars begin piling up behind theirs, honking and cursing as they walk towards the busy street.

And within seconds, their bodies get smashed by a tow-truck.

I look back and watch blood begin to spray, bodies parts flying and splatting across the windshield.

And then I walk away.

This should keep a majority of the humans out of my way.

After all, humans are sensitive towards violence.

And their sensitivity is all I need to win.

I sigh and go to the other sidewalk, slowing down my stride.

As much as I want to, I won't be able to do this alone. I'll have to ask others if they've seen Azazel, or so much as seen the ends of his hair.

Anything, any detail...

This side of the city is far more smoky and pungent, the scent of weed and alcohol polluting the already shitty air.

Smoke shops and drugstores and counterfeit gift shops make up a vast majority of the stores, with the exception of Nail Salons that are most likely whorehouses anyways.