Chapter 11

As much as I didn't want to leave, there is a part of me telling me that I obviously had to.

Shura's probably wondering why she's best friends with a lunatic, Yukio's probably going paranoid, and Rin is probably waiting for me to get back so that he can use stupid insults he's made during my absense.

It's only the middle of the day, so I'm hoping that they're not at the dorms just yet.

I walk through the front door and run down the hallway as quickly as I can, hoping that if someone actually is there, they won't see me. I mean, obviously I'm going to be pestered with questions no matter what, but right now I'm just not up for answering them.

I run up the staircase quickly, nearly tripping from running too quickly.

I stop before I enter into my hallway and look both ways before I exit the staircase. I turn my head and see Yukio and Rin arguing about something by the sinks, Yukio on the floor and Rin pointing at him yelling about something.

I'm hoping that they're too pre-occupied to notice me, so I slowly exit the staircase and walk down to my room. I have to walk slowly so that my footsteps don't make too much noise.

I make it halfway down the hallway, feeling confident that they won't see me.

Suddenly the commotion coming from them comes to a silence.

"...Judi-San?"

I turn and see both Yukio and Rin on their feet.

Maybe if I make it to my room in time and lock the door they won't be able to get to me.

I turn back around and sprint to my room, hoping that I can possibly outrun Rin.

I'm about 2 feet from my room before I feel a hand on my wrist whip me back another 2 feet.

Both Rin and I fall to the ground on our butts.

"Goddamnit, Rin!" I yell, my butt aching from the impact.

Rin slowly gets up, but holds his butt as he slowly rises. "Hey, don't be getting mad at me! It's your fault we both fell!"

I raise my eyebrows at him. "My fault? If you wouldn't have pulled me back so hard, we wouldn't have-"

"Can the two of you please stop?" Yukio yells, silencing both of us.

Rin helps me off the ground, but immediately shows his discontent as soon as I'm on my feet.

"Call Shura please." Yukio says softly to Rin.

"Uh, yeah, I don't think that's too much of a good idea-" I begin to say, hoping that in some kind of alternate universe, he'll change his mind.

"It's a very good idea, actually." Yukio smiles, folding his arms across his chest.

Rin takes out his phone and dials Shura's number, making some distance so that he can talk to her.

I rub my face with my hands for a moment, looking up at Yukio. "Yukio, why can't the two of us just discuss whatever we need to dicuss? I think that's an even better idea."

"You can try and avoid talking to Shura about this all you want, but it doesn't change my opinion at all." He laughs, looking content with himself.

Rin walks up to the both of us, putting his phone back into his pocket.

"Well, by the sound of her voice, she'll be here in approximately 1 minute." He says.

"1 minute?" Yukio asks in disbelief. "I thought she was at the bar off campus."