Chapter 5

The three of us bolt out of the room, our weapons in hand. Rin's blue flames engulf his body as he sprints down the left side of the hallway, running in and out of each room.

Shura does the same, just without the flames of course.

They both go to the left side, so I take the right.

Thankfully, I'm able to run now. I run into the first room on my right, and don't see a thing.

I go to the next room, which also has nothing.

All of the rooms have the same distinct look, with large brown desks all arranged in rows.

Kind of reminds me of when I used to go to school.

"I hear someone!"

I stop.

I turn around and go back into the last room, looking in the door before I walk in.

"Shut up! They'll hear us!"

"It's a little late, now." I laugh.

Shima and Konekomaru pop up, their weapons clutched tightly in their hands.

"Oh god." The little one says. His hands are shaking.

"Let me handle this, Koneko." Shima says.

He walks over to desk they were hiding behind and slowly approaches me.

"Okay, listen-" He says. "You are a total babe and I really don't want to battle you, but... I kind of want to win this time."

I stand there, my wooden sword in hand. And then I stop and realize something. Why do I have this sword?

I don't need it.

I throw my sword on the ground. "Okay then. Come at me."

Shima gulps and walks towards me.

I smile at him as he continues towards me. He raises his weapon towards me.

I place my hand on the side of his stomach, slowly moving it towards his pants. He freezes instantly and looks at me with widened eyes.

His weapon falls from his hand and he looks me in the eyes.

A smile appears on his face as my hand reaches his belt. I untuck his shirt and run my hand back up his chest. His skin is cold, but I can him slowly starting to heat up.

Time to play.

I clench tightly and breath in. It's been a while since I've done this.

My nails dig into his skin and I let myself succumb to my power. He screams as his energy and power leaves his body. I feel his energy, his stamina, his breath... entering my system.

And then I remember Shura's rule.

I quickly let go of him, sending him to the floor.

His skin is pale white and he's twitching on the ground.

"What... did you do to me?" He whispers through nasty coughs.

"You'll be okay," I say. "But I don't think you'll be winning this time."

I feel my flames merging out of my body. On my arms, my head, my legs... everywhere.

I turn to Konekomaru, who's panting and clutching his weapon even tighter.

His arms are shaking as he points his weapon towards me.

At first, the feeling of my flames coming out felt amazing... it felt powerful.