Chapter 86

Each time Mephisto and I have sex, the intensity of it all seems to grow each time.

For us, a week is a long time.

And right now, we're making up for all of that lost time.

His hot skin presses against mine as he continues to vigorously make love to me, every single movement, thrust, and breath taking over every part of me.

I bite my lip and moan when I feel him pulling my tail, which pushes him into me even more.

If I'm counting correctly, this is round four.

Round one was definitely the most intense round, just because as a demon, a week is more than enough time for me too... condense.

And Mephisto definitely felt it, because he asked about five times then if I was okay.

And, god... I definitely was.

So right now, him and I are just trying to get as much of each other as we can.

We continue to push against each other, tasting every bit of each other's skin, pulling, biting each other...

Until we both finish.

And lucky for us, we tend to do it together.

Once he's done, he removes the condom and throws it to the side, quickly laying back down on top of me.

Now that him and I reached the same decision that we should definitely wait to have a child, we've been keen on using protection.

But luckily the condom doesn't hinder the sensation, because Mephisto just seems to burn right through it.

"God..." I breathe heavily, my skin hot and sweaty. "It's times like these... that I'm glad I'm a demon."

Mephisto chuckles. "Can't argue with that."

From the sound of his voice, he's also out of breath and still recovering.

I must say, he definitely has a lot more energy than I do.

Quite often, he's doing most of the work and I'm just laying here enjoying every second of it.

He moves himself next to me, wrapping me in his arms. I snuggle up to him, resting my head on his firm chest.

"I can't imagine how humans do this..." Mephisto shakes his head. "They're so feeble, and they run out of energy so quickly. How can it even be enjoyable?"

I laugh and kiss his neck gently.

I pull away and sigh, staring out the tinted windows of his car.

He had enough patience to drive us out where there as no one around, so the area around us is calm and serene.

The light from the moon is so bright that it shines on Mephisto and I almost.

"Mephisto..." I look up at him, running my finger down his jawline. "Can we just stay here tonight?"

He smiles at me and nods his head. "I was hoping you'd say that."

I smile and close my eyes.

Only Mephisto can make this car as comfortable as a king bed, make this night as perfect as it is, and make me feel as happy as I am.

And tonight, I'll finally be able to go to sleep with you.

And I'll finally be able to wake up to your beautiful face.

~

A white, blinding light hinders my eyesight.

And the smell of roses and clean air fills my nose.