Chapter 78

Bella Fuoce's Point of View

I wake up, naked, still on Caed's body.

He's still sleeping soundly, a peaceful look on his face as he breathes smoothly.

By the look of the light outside, morning has long passed.

Goddamn... how long were we at it last night?

I'm about to move off of him until I realize I'll probably wake him up.

I slap my forehead, scolding myself.

What the hell was I thinking?

I'm gonna be leaving today, anyways... why take things an extra step further like I always do?

Tch. I think I'm giving myself too much credit.

He's not going to miss me. He's going to be relieved I won't be around anymore.

I look from the corner of my eye and see a clock hanging on the wall.

12:46.

Fuck.

I slowly peel myself off of him, trying my best not to push down on him. I slide my legs over him and stand up, running over to the bathroom to get my suit.

This thing is a total bitch to get into since it's tight as fuck.

And I still don't have shoes.

I sigh and try not to think of it.

I put my legs through it and wiggle it up so that I can finally put my arms through it.

I adjust the zipper in the front so that just enough cleavage is showing, and then I proceed to getting the zipper in the back.

I grab onto the zipper at the bottom, only going up a few inches before it stops.

"What the fuck..." I mumble to myself as I yank it several times before I finally give up.

I groan and pull my hair out of it.

I'll need to cut this soon. Having blood red hair past your hips can be a bit excessive.

"Need help?"

I turn and see Caed standing in the doorway.

His morning look is overwhelming sexy, yet still naive.

I press my lips together. "Sorry I woke you. I tried my best to keep-"

"You're fine." He smiles, moving my hair to the front so that he can get the zipper.

He zips it all the way up to the neckline, moving my hair back when he finishes.

"Thanks." I clear my throat and face him.

What am I supposed to say?

Am I supposed to smile at him and twirl my hair around my finger?

Tch. No. I'm not that pathetic.

I push past him and make my way towards the door.

"I'm sorry. I should've never done that to you last night." I say.

He chases after me and grabs me by the arm. "What are you talking about? Why are you sorry-?"

"I don't want you thinking there can ever be something with us. I merely came here for information, but I got carried away." I snatch my arm away and glare at him. "... You have a lot of nerve grabbing me like that-"