Chapter 12

"Thanks for the tea, Shiemi." I say, rising from the table.

"No problem, come by whenever you want! I always have tea." She smiles.

I smile back at her. "I should get going, it's pretty late now."

"Oh god!" Shiemi stands up and goes to the window. "How long were you here?"

I laugh. "I stopped keeping track after my 8th cup of tea."

"Wow... you nearly have the same appetite as Rin." Shiemi giggles.

"Oh please, I can out eat him any day."

Shiemi laughs. "Well, please get back safetly, Judi-San."

"Of course." I take her into my arms and hug her. She's a small girl, but she gives good hugs. "Thanks again for everything."

"It's my pleasure."

I pull away and give her one last smile before I leave out the door.

When I step out, the air is way cooler than it was earlier.

I cover my arms with my hands and try to make my own heat, but it doesn't really help me out that much.

I walk to the bridge, looking at the destination on the other end.

It looks peaceful from a distance, but if I had to make a choice, I'd stay here in Shiemi's garden.

I walk along the bridge, all the while trying to stay warm.

The weather here is so strange... it's like it changes everywhere you go.

"The weather is strange isn't it?"

My body tenses up and I quickly turn around, but see no one.

I begin to start breathing heavier, turning at every single leave crackling or wood creaking that I hear.

"You look scared. Do you not recognize me?"

And that's when I finally recognize the voice.

"Goddamnit, Amaimon." I sigh, bringing my hands back to my arms.

Amaimon suddenly flies down in front of me, a smile on his pale face. "So you agree?"

"Agree with what?"

"The weather," He says, approaching me. "It's varies significantly from north to south."

I nod my head. "Yup. It sure does."

I walk past him, trying to walk faster than I already was.

"Here then," He says. I suddenly feel a coat go over my shoulders. I look down and see its tattered remains blowing in the wind. "Take this."

As much as I need a jacket right now, there is no way I'm going to wear Amaimon's coat.

I try and slip it off my shoulders, but Amaimon stops me.

"Oh, Judi-" I feel his nails finger through my hair from behind me.

The hair on my neck and arms stand up.

"H-how are you even here without Mephisto?" I exclaim.

Amaimon laughs, his hands now gripping tightly on my shoulders. "There are some things that even my brother can't help."

I remove myself from his grasp and face him.

"What do you want with me?!" I yell, handing him his coat back. "W-what is the point in doing this?"

Amaimon's facial expression changes.

"I'm very, very interested in you, Judi-San-" He says, his voice stern. He snatches his coat back and places it back on himself. "And I'm quite offended that you refuse to acknowledge that,"