A Taste of the Metaverse

Depuis le début

"Geez... that's just a starting persona?"

"Yep!"

"I do not know of this Ultimate Persona thing yet, but, when the time comes, I shall accept it."

Madran scanned with her, seeing that several shadows were approaching.

"Um, team, Shadows!"

Sheila and Chicory gathered around Madran. Several of those masked monsters that Madran had remembered from last time were rapidly approaching.

"Uh, y'all, get ready for battle! Mom, hang behind us!"

Sheila and Chicory summoned their personas. Yukino looked back, and began to rapidly run back when she saw the monsters approaching.

"W-what? Weren't these just demons?"

"Nope! They're shadows. We fight them regularly here."

Maya, Yukino, and Ulala all gathered next to everyone.

"Um, they look kinda scary. Hey, Maya, do you have an analysis persona?"

"No. Well, I feel that those personas were very rare back in my day."

"Wait, your persona can scan things?"

Ulala looked incredibly shocked at this.

"Gee. Imagine if we had that, huh?"

Madran smiled at Yukino.

"Hang on, mom! Here they come!"

Several of those shadows that Madran had mentioned rounded the corner. The instant they spotted all of the humans, they convulsed and transformed.

"What the..."

"Don't worry! Scan time, Nightingale!"

"Gosh, you sure do shout a lot."

Yorick shot a look at Ulala, drawing his sword. Yukino saw the time to take her throwing knife out.

"Hmm. Well, it seems that the moment we get curious, battle awaits us."

The shadows all transformed into dangerous forms, with a whopping three Onis and several of those dog monsters from Proctora's palace.

"Thank Christ Sheila's here..."

Maya and Ulala held out their weapons simultaneously. Ulala seemed to like using her fists, and Maya took out her signature guns.

"It's whoop-ass time!"

Maya gracefully held her hand out, summoning Artemis. Ulala punched the air a few times.

"COME HERE, YA LITTLE FUCKS! I'LL BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA YA!"

Ulala held her hand out much like how Maya did. From her came a large woman with a curvy figure, a black sweater that had a very high midriff with yellow and purple orbs on it at certain sections, and an oval-shaped face that was covered by a black screen with two blue orbs attached, which had lighter purple indents in them. Her legs had the front covered by yellow lines going down to her foot, and were a dark metallic blue. Her knees had similar orbs set off from them as her head did, with identically purple indents in them. She slowly lifted her arms up.

"I am Astria... as the mapper of stars and of the heart, I shall show you your one true fate..."

Yukino held her knife out.

"Now, let us dance! Come to me, Durga!"

From Yukino came yet another massive lady. However, this one was unique by, first, as Madran had noticed, she had 14 arms, and second, that there were even more hands.