Sheila's Dirty Secret

Start from the beginning

"Aww, hi, Chicory!"

Sheila squatted down, petting Chicory. Suga found a seat and a drink, taking a can of seltzer that Elia had from when she was sick a few months ago. 

"Wait, you like seltzer?"

"Yeah."

Madran was shocked by this new revelation.

"No, I'm not taking ten cans from your fridge."

"Darn."

Sheila giggled, sitting at the table across from Elia. She had set up her coat next to Suga's, and was wearing what looked to be a differently colored garb than what Madran had been seeing for the past few days at school, much to the benefit to her eyes.

"Sheila, you look good in blue!"

"Thank you, Farjis-chan."

"Um, what did that mean again?"

"Oh, right, you and Madran are bad at honorifics. I'm sorry."

"Oh, it's ok. It's wasn't my doing entirely to move here."

"Mom, now's not the time, I alre-"

Madran took a breath due to Suga's glare.

"Dad changed."

"Suga? What was that look for?"

"Oh, nothing, I'm just still a little charged from today."

Sheila laughed at that.

"Oh, yes, you ripped that guy a new one."

"Um, I'm going to get something from my room."

Madran ran off to her room. Suga set her can down, and Sheila followed after her.

"Well, we could always hang out in your room!"

"Nice going, Madran."

"Thanks, Nightingale."

Madran turned back.

"Sure! Sounds great!"

The girls all collected in Madran's room. Chicory, seeing this as a possible meeting of sorts, ran after them, and was let in by Madran.

"Ok! We got everyone."

Chicory hopped up on Madran's bed and Sheila sat next to him. Suga sat on the floor, and Madran took a seat on the chair to her desk.

"So, Suga, how's Proctora-san been?"

"Well, I'm waiting for the 24th, that's the health panel thingy, and that's when he's giving his little, uh, 'speech.'"

"Cool. So, he got a letter from this organization called The Bodacious Babes, and I haven't found anything out about them."

"Yeah, the same thing happened to dad. Oh, did you watch the interview?"

Sheila nodded, smiling.

"Yep! That Amano lady seemed really nice. Like, you weren't stressed at all."

"Well, she rehearsed us, got a random call from her friend, probably about her job, and we went up."

"Hmm, you might be talking about that Yukari person. She was at a few of my photo shootings. She's like, professional. I liked her."

"Ooh, I heard that Madran asked you to gather info about the Amano lady."

"Yeah, she had no reason. Wanna tell us the reason, Madran?"

Sheila turned to Madran with a very devious smirk. 

"Nope!"

"Oh, Sheila, have your weird dreams been getting any better?"