Wedding [JAMILTON]

He kisses me softly and I kiss back. It's the last time we'll see each other before the wedding night; since I wanted to sleep separated and only see each other again once we walk down the asile. When he pulls away, I find myself whimpering.

"Tomorrow," James [reynolds, i guess] whispers, stroking my hair, "Tomorrow. Can you wait for me, Alexander?"

I pout, holding tighter onto his shirt and whimpering even more, "But I really don't want to-" James hushes me, prying me off his chest and wiping my tears away. I speak again, "Do we have to sleep apart? I'll miss you so much and... and... I won't have anything to hug."

James laughs softly, petting my head, "You'll be fine. Besides, we both agreed on sleeping apart. Just one night and them we'll be together for the rest of our lives. Wait for me. Okay?"

I pull him into another deep kiss, then pull away, "I'll always wait for you."

James smiles and I turn around, leaving the room. I don't even wave to him from behind, because that will make me too emotional. Instead, I find myself throwing the doors open to the hotel room and meeting back with my friends in the hallway.

"What took so long?" Lafayette asks, pestering me.

"Nothing," I shoo him away, laughing lightly. Lafayette and John stick themselves to me for the next five minutes, perstering for cute details on James and I. Finally, I laugh, "Thanks for making me feel better-"

"We weren't trying to make you feel better," John replies blatantly, "We just find your relationship really cute. You're always clung onto him like a koala bear."

I feel my face turn red as we climb into the elevator and go up four floors. It's a little troublesome, but my friends and James' friends are keeping in touch. They each promised they wouldn't let their person free unless the other person was inside.

Listening to my best friends agree to keep me away from my fiance wasn't my favorite thing that I heard come out of their mouths, but it was okay.

We entered a large hotel room.

"We actually bought three. Two beds in each. You and Thomas can sleep in the first room. Lafayette and I can be in the next. Hercules and Eliza in the last. Eh?" He looked to me for confirmation. I nodded, glancing at Thomas. He nodded back.

Our friends left us in our room, leaving the door open, but only by a small inch.

Immediately, I began worrying and pacing around the small hotel room, "What if tomorrow James changes his mind? What if instead of saying 'I do' he says 'I don't?' Then what? What if I change my mind? What if I get killed tonight by a crazy squirrel-"

"Shh." Thomas muttered, reading a book on the floor.

I glared at him, "You wouldn't understand!" I snap, "You've never gotten married before."

Thomas is up a moment later, standing tall and muscular against my thin figure. I shiver, looking at him, "I have gotten married." He snaps, "She died a year later in pregnancy." He seems to loom further onto me until I fall on the bed and he stops.

I stand up, pushing his face away from mine and crossing my arms, "I didn't know. I don't really know anything about you. You stopped talking a year ago and I haven't had any recent updates on you for a year."

"Am I really that quiet?" He ponders, then adds, "She died five years ago, but it kind of hit me hard last year. Hard to explain."

"Oh," I answer, feeling bad, "What was her name?"

"Can we not get into the details?" Thomas asks, sitting back on the bed opposite me. I nod slowly, sitting down and swinging my legs.

Suddenly, I have a question on my mind. Questions don't go away easily for me, so I have to pursue. I turn to Thomas, fidgetting, "Do you miss when we used to date three years ago?"

Thomas shrugs, shaking a piece of hair out of his face, "Not really. I'm happy it turned out this way... I-I'm really sorry about what I did to you still."

I shrug, "It's okay. I found James, he's really sweet. He took me in and now," I laugh softly, "We're getting married tomorrow. You sure you're okay?"

"Yeah, of course."

I sigh, standing up from the bed and going to stand in front of him. I kiss his cheek, then pull away. No blush is prominent on my face, but a smile, "Friends forever."

Thomas beams, "Friends forever."

~~~

subscribe to pewdiepie idk what to put here anymore-