Airplane [JAMILTON / ANGST]

originally, i wasn't gonna write this. 👍

~~~

"Tommy~" Alex whispers seductively into his lovers' ear. He was sitting on Thomas's lap, his arms wrapped around his neck and his legs around his waist. Alex continued to kiss both his cheeks and moved onto nibbling his ears as Thomas just sat there, watching Netflix.

"Do you want me to get annoyed? Is that what you want?" Thomas asked lightly, wrapping his arms around Alex's waist, hugging him.

"Kinda. Also, I love you..." Alex mumbled a response, whimpering softly when Thomas pulled his hair, "Stop... I don't wanna get a freaking boner on a flight to London, Thomas."

"Well, then maybe you shouldn't have been so annoying like thirty seconds ago."

"Shh. I wanna sleep."

Thomas laughed softly, complying and letting his boyfriend sleep in his arms. It was quite an adorable sigh actually, since Alex was snoring quietly and he was hugging Thomas with such might, as if Thomas was a blanket. In the next seat over, James Madison just glared at the two, sending texts to Thomas like 'get a room, mate.'

But, this perfect scene ended all too soon.

Thomas had just finished watching his show and was about to change shows when oxygen masks fell in front of him. The pilot began to speak, stricking fear into all the hearts of the passengers.

"This is your pilot speaking. Unfortunately, one of the plane's wings has broken off and we are falling into the mountains..."

The pilot cuts off. Thomas frantically pulls on the oxygen mask meant for him onto a sleeping Alex, who he shakes away. Then he pulls on his oxygen mask and hugs Alex to his chest, whispering to the small boy.

"We're go-going down..." He mumbles, tears already streaming down his face. Around them, people are screaming. Alex begins to scream, as well. His scream is the loudest though. His voice goes through everyone else's and Thomas continued to become more and more scared.

"Alex! Calm down..." Thomas's voice trails off, realizing he just told his boyfriend to calm down while their plan was about to crash.

"Tommy!" Alex exclaims, suddenly remembering he has a boyfriend, "I love you, okay? Don't you dare ever fucking forget that, I love you! You are my favorite person in the world, you adorable idiot. I love you so much and I want to be kissing you when we d-die."

Tears are streaming down both their faces.

Alex reaches for his boyfriend.

The plane is going down straight now.

Alex grabs Thomas's face.

The plane crashes.

They never kissed.

~~~

hahhaah i hate this chapter. oh, you too? ME TOO ;3