Coma [JAMILTON] [PART ONE]

I'm contemplating doing like a neko oneshot. opinions?

~~~

I wake up in the hospital chair by Alex's bed. I'm holding him hand, although his is limp in my grip. As usual, he breathes at a normal rate and looks healthy. It almost looks like he's sleeping (in an oddly neat way) and not in the middle of a coma from a car accident.

"Hey, baby," I mumble to him, "How are you feeling?" I wipe some stray tears from my eyes. Of course, he doesn't answer or even wipe the tears away. He just keeps breathing and... being in a coma.

The nurses come in after a few minutes and check his health stuff. They attatck a feeding tube and I just sit there and watch, helplessly, as they try to keep my boyfriend alive.

One of the nurses stops to look at me. Eliza.

"How are you feeling?" She asks me the same question I just asked Alexander.

"I'm..." I contemplate between the truth and a lie, "... fine." I decide to go with a lie last minute. She shouldn't have to worry about me along with probably hundreds of other patients. I'm just a burden.

She frowns.

"Alright. Just- call if you need anything?" Eliza says it like a question, because she knows me. I don't always ask for help.

"Okay." I lie again.

As she walks out, I watch her cross-off another day on the calender. If Alex is asleep for one more week, they'll take him off of the feeding tubes, he'll slowly starve to death, and die.

~~~

sorry for the shortness. i'm busy today. i love youuuu, random person reading this ❤️❤️