Sick [JAMILTON] [PART ONE]

Alex was sick.

His knees were weak, his arms seemed to be flailing everywhere when he tried moving them, and he occasionally coughed up red blood.

Thomas was not sick.

He had gone out with his friends, where he got drunk. When he stumbled into their apartment late at night, waking Alex up, he smelled of wine.

"A-Alex." He stumbled towards Alex.

"Thomas? You're drunk go to sleep."

"With you?" The taller man fell on the edge of Alex's bed, drooling all over it.

"N-No!" Alex whisper-yelled and pointed at Thomas's bed acorss the room.

"Shh..." Thomas placed a finger to Alex's lips and pulled him close.

"S-Stop you're drunk." Alex tried to pull away, but was unsuccessful.

"The wine wore off." Thomas deadpanned.

"T-Then why are you doing this?" Alex mustered the strength to pull away from Thomas and look his strwight in the eye.

"Because I love you, Alexander."

~~~

The following week Thomas stayed by Alexander the whole time. Even when Alex told him to go have some fun, he stayed.

"You're going to get through this." Thomas assured him every day. Alex usually nodded in response, but this time he spoke.

"I-I don't know, Tommy." Thomas examined his face. White, pale, sad, loving eyes, and tired above all else. Eyes on the verge of closing.

"I love you." Thomas whispered just before Alex's eyes closed and his body went limp.

He had blacked out.

~~~

SORRY I WRITE SUCH SHORT CHAPTERS, I LIKE GETTING A LOT DONE IN A DAY AND LONG CHAPTERS TAKE A WHILLEEE ;-;

ok, bye.

❤️💛💚💙💜