Switch [JAMILTON] [PART ONE]

ok. i read a (fictional) book about this. boi #1 was in a coma, switched to boi #2's body. boi #2's soul was gonna die if boi #1's body didn't wake up from the coma. so boi #1 (in boi #2's body) went to his hospital where his body was kept and hit himself with a pillow a bunch. somehow, he got his body back. that was the climax of the story, boi #1 hitting himself with a pillow. anyway, onto t h i s story, where no one has a coma and they switch bodies for no reason

"Goodnight-" My dad begins, but his words slur off and I can't tell what he's saying. I can for sure say he's only being nice to me today because I brought home all the beers he asked for and listened to his every words.

"Goodnight." I reply, although I'm saying it more to myself and not him.

Sighing heavily, I find myself back in my closet/bedroom. It might as well be a closet, actually. Standing up, I can put my arms out and touch the two parallel walls. I can practically touch the ceiling on my toes, too.

Very small.

I pull a jacket over my body on the mattress that sits on the floor. It's cold tonight, but it gets worse when it snows during winter. I shiver.

Somehow I find a way to fall asleep that night.

~~~

Waking up, I was shown a bigger... problem than my dad there outside my door to hit me with a bat. I'm in a large magenta bed. My feet are touching the end of the bed frame, which is strange. Is this how regular beds are?

Anyways, my hair is spread all over the place and it's curly. That's not too weird, my hair is usually curly in the morning.

I'm freaking out.

Why am I here?

Did CPA finally find me? Did they take me away from my father? Are all the late nights that I spent being beat over? Did I get... kidnapped. If I got kidnapped, will my father beat me up when he finds out?

But the most important question is fogging my life more than anything else.

Why are my legs so long?

So, I stand up to see if I actually hit my growth spurt (at age sixteen).

I did not.

My legs are dark brown! I am not that color.

"Thomas!" I hear someone calling. Wait? Thomas Jefferson, my crush? Doesn't he have-

Am I in his body? There's only one way to find out. I look around his magenta room, which is full of purple stuff and even as a cane in the corner. I see a mirror next to the cane and walk over, a bit nervous now that I'm fully aware of what I'm doing.

Anyway, that doesn't matter. I look at the mirror from the side and sigh. I might as well... check.

So, I step into the view of the mirror.

I sigh.

I was right. But honestly, this is better than being with my dad. I only have one question now. Where's Thomas?

If he's in my body, I'd probably see myself at school.

I should go to school.

"Thomas!" The same woman calls to me again and I scramble, getting clothed in sweatpants and a t-shirt. It's definitely strange having a different body and it was really hard not to look down as I got dressed.

Once I'm finished getting dressed, I open my door and... woah.

His house has a hallway? I haven't seen a hallway inside of a house for years... Houses still have hallways?

"Thomas!" The lady calls again. I sigh, getting over the fact that my dad and I are poor broke idiots and walk down the hall. That's when I'm met with stairs, which is the second biggest surprise.

He lives in a two story house? My house has two rooms. Apartment, actually. I like houses. They're big and spacious.

I go downstairs, still in awe, and am met with a mother and father.

i'm so freaking sorry i haven't written, i don't have any motivation. my lang. arts teacher made fun of my writing so that's cool too thanks lady

Jamilton Oneshots // Hamilton ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara