Monster (Original) [JAMILTON]

dedicated to; ThunderDash378 for everyone who's ever given me a prompt and i don't dedicate it to them sorry ._. BUT THANK YOU FOR THE PROMPT IDEA AND THE SWEET WORDS

~~~

To be misunderstood, you first have to know what it's like to be understood.

Alex used to be understood.

The kingdom he was the prince of believed he was all pure and like any other prince. When he declared he actually hated the parties held at the castle every Friday night and was probably an introvert, people sort of outed him. They ignored him because he wasn't like anyone else. When Alex told everyone that, he didn't mention that he was gay. He could've, but he would have been shot on the spot. He would be buried in the Cemetary of Disappointments.

Thomas used to be understood.

He was a simple peasant until he was framed for the murder of his father. Thomas didn't actually do the murder and never knew who really did it. All he knew was the murder was good enough to trick an ancient fairy who cursed Thomas. She made him become a werewolf. The punishment of being a werewolf was worse than anything else because Thomas was forced to eat humans or animals, it was the only meal he could digest. That meant he had to kill. Thomas hated every moment of every murder he had ever committed.

But there he was. In the woods. Looking for new prey.

And there Alex was. In the woods. Trying to escape the lies he lived as a prince.

~~~

t h o m a s

As I walked, I also thought.

I thought about how messed up this was, how I missed my dad, how my stomach hurt. It hurt and I hated it. I hated the feeling. It made me sick.

I heard a rustle.

I perked up. 'Digusting,' I thought to myself.

Another rustle.

Another.

I swirled around the area and I heard it from. I couldn't see my prey, but they kept moving. I continued on like this for a while until I... pounced.

~~~

a l e x

My feet hurt, my face was bleeding from me scratching it, and my legs were about to buckle under me. But I continued on, scared of having to be met with my family and Maria again. Maria was a perfectly fine human bean. I knew she didn't love me. We both pretended to love each other. No arranged marriage ever went well, my ancestors should've learned that.

I could've taken Maria with me, but she was also too much of a royal to go into the woods. I honestly hoped the best for her.

Other than Maria, I hated everyone. Even the people who accepted me as shy and not like everyone else. Even those people hated the fact that anyone in the world could be gay.

"Faggot," I mimicked a citizen I had once heard. He was yelling it out as a boy small boy got executed. I didn't want to think about that, "Shut up, Alex." I spoke to myself again. No one could hear me, for sure. No, I had been walking for at least an-

Something jumped onto me.

My heart began to speed up and I let out a loud, girlish scream. The kind of scream that said 'I'm dying.' I wasn't dying. Because right when it happened, the thing got off me.

~~~

t h o m a s

It was a cute, small human bean. Jealously was in the pit of my stomach. A regular guy.

When I got off of him, he whimpered and tried to crawl away. It was now or never.

"H-Hey. Are you okay?"

~~~

a l e x

Was it a human? It sounded like a human voice.

I turned around.

Another scream erupted from my lips.

~~~

t h o m a s

I slapped my paw over his mouth. He whimpered again, loud enough to escape from behind my paw. His whimpers were cute.

"Are you okay?" I asked again, edging closer to him. I took my paw off his mouth.

He scooted away.

"I'm fine." He deadpanned.

An angry human bean. An angry small bean. Cute.

"Umm... I'm a werewolf." I deadpanned back. As soon as it came out of my mouth, I questioned my logic. Why would he turst me after that?

"Eat me, then. Eat me."

A suicidal small bean?

I stood up and put my paw out for him to grab. He did. He was very small.

"Sorry."

"Why aren't you eating me?" He looked down.

I touched his chin with my paws and he flinched but didn't move.

"Why are you in the forest, Prince Alexander?"

His head snapped up and he glared at me.

"Don't call me that. You clearly did something bad to be a werewolf."

"Because being framed for a murder is a terrible thing."

Alex narrowed his eyes at me.

"Why are you in the forest?" I asked again, excluding the 'Prince Alexander.'

"Do you have, like, a house or somethin'?" He whispered.

"Will you tell me then?"

"Maybe."

~~~

a l e x

My heart raced as I followed the werewolf to his house.

Was I actually talking to a werewolf?

I had never spoken to one, but this one sounded nice. I loved that he sounded nice. He was very furry and his paw was smooth enough to say that he moisturized it.

I like moisturized werewolves.

They were the best kind.

"We're here." I bumped into him. He looked at me and then grabbed my hand.

My face became a light red. Not enough to say I liked him.

His house was a small cottage with a grandma tint to it. Had he killed a grandma for this cottage? Ohmygosh, was he the Big Bad Wolf? That would be a plot twist in my escape to the forest.

"Come in." He pulled me inside and I immediately walked over to a couch.

It was the comfiest thing in my life. It was a green couch and very small. I curled into a ball and felt the werewolf pick me up. I unravled myself in his arms and smiled at him.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Thomas."

Thomas set me down on what I assumed was his bed. Everything was in the same bed. In the four corners, he fit everything. A dining table sat in the middle of the room, too. It was all so perfect, I envied the tidiness and smallness. No people around either.

"Why aren't you eating me?" I asked again.

"I don't know. Do you want me too?" He looked and me and I looked down.

"Kinda."

"Hey. Shh... Shh," He forced a blanket on me even when I tried to push it off, "Get sleep."

I fell fast alseep that night.

~~~
i'm bad at fantasy;-;
is this oKaY
i think i'll rewrite it, but this is ok for now (: