Bleeding [JAMILTON]

credit to; ThunderDash378

also im quitting my life because the cast member thing won't leave and its not supposed to be there, thats a mistake

~~~

Thomas was bleeding (i hurt thomas this time ._.). He knew he didn't have time to get to the hospital, no, he would die before than. He also knew Alex would come home, find him bleeding all over their bed, and call the hospital. But Alex wouldn't come home for another hour-

"I'm home early!" A familiar voice yelled. Thomas almost jumped, but didn't. That would hurt.

Thomas wasn't exactly sure how he got home. One moment he was in a fist fight with James Reynolds and then he blacked out. The next he was on his porch. From there, he somehow got to the bedroom. Now Alex was home and Thomas couldn't yell back. 

"Thomas!" Alex called again. He was going around the house looking for Thomas. Making a lot of noise, too.

"Alex..." Thomas whispered.

Suddenly, the door of their bedroom flew open. It took less than two seconds for Alex to start screaming like a child. He ran to Thomas's side and took his hand, even though it was probably bleeding.

"What happened, baby?" Alex asked, crawling onto the bed frantically, kissing every part of Thomas's face like it would help. Thomas laughed quietly.

"I'm okay."

"No, you are absolutely not okay!" Alex yelled and grabbed his phone.

"I'm going to die before they get here... I've been here for probably two hours." Thomas chocked out, somehow not stuttering. Alex placed down him phone, his eyes large and his mouth quivering. Inside of those large, beautiful eyes were tears on the verge of running down his face like a waterfall.

Thomas was going to die.

"I love you, Alex." Thomas whispered, pulling his hand up to take pieces of hair out of Alex's face. Alex pulled his hand back down and pressed a gentle kiss on his wound, well aware some of Thomas's blood would probably end up in his stomach (sign no. 1 that alex is a vampire).

"I-I love you, too," The tears that had been threatening to fall were now falling, "No! I'm not letting this happen. I'll save you."

"It's okay, Alex." Thomas replied, wiping away Alex's tears with his bleeding thumb. Alex ignored him, grabbing his phone and calling an ambulance. Once he got off the phone, he turned his attention back to Thomas.

"You're going to be okay, okay?"

"Alex, calm down," Thomas whispered, "It's okay. I'll see you on the other side..."

"Thomas, shh. Stop talking like that, you're going to live."

"Alex, stop freaking out. It's okay. I'll be okay in... wherever I'm going. I love you."

"Thomas, shhh. I love you, too." Alex said, bringing Thomas into a hug. Thomas laughed a bit and then took his last breath.

His body went limp into Alex and being taller than Alex, Alex couldn't hold his weight. Letting go, Alex put his head on his heart, looking for a pulse.

There was none.

Thomas was dead.

~~~

hey... I HURT THOMAS THIS TIME ._. i need to write longer chapters...