Party [JAMILTON] [not a part two, just the same name #creativity]

1k ;o

this is sort of based off micheal in the bathroom, except alex is micheal and instead of micheal/alex splashing some water on that gorgeous face george salazar has, thomas comes in like 'hey bithces wat up' and helps alex

also I'm doing so many bmc references because it became my obsession lol

gosh that was the worst description ever lol

~~~

"I am hanging in the bathroom at the biggest party of the fall." I whisper to myself, pacing around. Jake had the smallest bathroom ever and there was practically no way for me to pace around.

"Hey! Some of us have to go to the restroom!" I hear a drunk girl yell. John is somewhere out there. He didn't even have his SQUIP on and he hated me. I would hate me, too. I decide to answer the girl.

"I'm on my period!" I call.

"Take your time, honey." She declares and I hear her walk away.

Letting out a sigh of relief, I sit on the bathtub and rethink my entire life. Like everyone does in the bathroom. Right?

"Stupid John. Stupid life. Stupid SQUIP." I feel my hands start to twitch. My anxiety is taking on, although I don't want it to. It always will. It always does.

"Hey!" The door swings open and a guy steps into the restroom. I scream very loudly.

"I'm using the bathroom?" I declare, but more as a question. The guy is in the restroom. I can't see him because I'm looking down, I can only see his shoes. Black and white Converse. 

"Sure. You forgot to look the door. I heard you crying." He says. I love his voice. I touch my face and realize, yes, I was crying. My head hurts.

"And?" I ask, looking up and then I groan. Thomas Jefferson. I should've recognized his voice. He's popular and he used to bully John before SQUIP.

"I wanted to help you..." His voice trails off and he walks closer to me. I try to go further away from him and end up falling in the bathtub.

"Since when do you care about me?" I ask, pulling my legs into the bathtub with me. I'm the furtherest away I can be from Thomas.

"Aw, come here." He whispers and sits on the ledge of the tub. I don't come over.

We look at each other for a second and I get a memory. A terrible one.

~~~

"Stop!" I scream, running into the alleyway. Thomas Jefferson is about to throw John into a garbage bin. John is yelling and crying at the same time. 

Thomas looks at me and then at John. He throws John in. I sprint over to the garbage bin and look over the edge, looking for John. As I do this, Thomas pushes me in along with John. I groan and scream.

"Bye." John and I hear Thomas walk away.

~~~

"Go away." I mumble again, grimacing at the memory. John was hurt and couldn't walk. He never told me what Thomas did to him while I wasn't there. I wasn't tall enough to get out of the large bin. We waited it out until Peggy, our friend, helped us out.

Instead of leaving, Thomas came closer to me until our faces were inches apart.

"What's wrong, Lexi?" He asks.

"Don't call me that." I whisper.

He takes my chin in his hand and pulls my face up so I look straight into his eyes.

"What's wrong, Lexi?"

I pull him closer and he does the rest for me.

We're kissing.

And I like it.

I love it.

I pull away first, smiling. He's smiling, too. My face is probably a dark red. The tears stop falling off my face and I wipe my eyes with my knuckles. When I look back up, Thomas is gone. I stand up and open the door to the bathroom.

I see the party scene. People in costumes. People drinking. People singing.

"Thank you, Thomas." I whisper.

~~~

ugh i hate this chapter. i mean the idea seemed ok, but i don't like how i wrote it.

i won't rewrite it though. i rewrite literally everything lol