Tinder [JAMILTON]

"All because of a Tinder date." I muttered to Thomas. We were laying on the couch, me in his arms, while we watched TV. He was breathing quietly, a sign he was half-asleep. I couldn't close my eyes with the TV blaring different dialouge and annoying laughter.

In response to me, Thomas hummed a 'yes.'

"That's right, John," He finally answered after a few minutes went by, "Tinder is my favorite app..."

"You still have it?" I ask, reaching for his phone. Except this time, he grabs the phone from me and puts it in his pocket, "Hey! What are you hiding?"

"A surprise for your birthday, now get back in my arms." He mutters. I sigh heavily and lay back down, continuing to watch TV until I can't stay awake any longer.

~~~

t h o m a s

As soon as John falls asleep, I slip out of his embrace and open my phone up in the kitchen. As soon as I go on Tinder, I realize just how much Alex has messaged me. Hundreds of messages all saying, 'Do you want to come over to my place tonight?' And his address.

I text him back, 'Sure. Be there in a few.' RENT MY AMIGOS IS DUE

'Okay.'

~~~

When I arrive at Alex's house, my heart is beating fast from worry. What if John is awake and thinks I went missing and calls the police? What if the police track my IP address and find me fucking Alex? What if John thinks Alex kidnaps me, but learns Alex is actually my sidehoe?

I knock on Alex's door and he opens it immediately, as if he was waiting for me on the other side of the door. On second thought, he probably was.

"Thomas?" He jumps onto my body, wrapping his legs around my waist and his hands around my neck. I jump a bit and go inside fast with Alex still clinging to me. I lock the door and finally hug Alex back, giving him satisfaction. I can tell when he hums a bit.

"Hey..." I say, sitting down. His face is buried in my neck now, which is adorable as hell.

"When will it just be me and you?" He looks up at me with puppy-eyes, but I don't understand the question.

"It is just me and you, Alex." I whisper, looking back at him.

"No, it's not," He gets up, "It's you, me, and John."

"Hey, no!" I say, grabbing his hand.

"Yes! Why can't you break up with him?"

I think for a moment, realizing something for the first time, "I-I can't."

"And why is that?!" Alex grabs my phone.

"Hey!"

"I can text him right now." Alex states, running a bit from me.

"No!" I scream.

"Just me and you, Thomas! Just us!"

He sends the text.

~~~

ow i'm doing bad chapters because i want to make 100 chapters today

why? because i said i'd make them by the end of the week and it's Wednesday and i said that on monday