Soulmates [JAMILTON]

⚠️ a little bit of jeffmads and lams, please don't kill me ⚠️
~~~
Today was the day.

Thomas pulled on his best suit and tie, looking over at his boyfriend when he was done.

"We'll definitely get chosen together, Jemmy."

"I hope," James Madison slid off Thomas's bed, grabbing him from behind, "I really do hope."

"You're adorable, Jemmy," Thomas cooed before taking James's hand and walking him out of his room, "But we need to go. I can't wait for everyone to know that we're soulmates."

~~~

John poked Alex until he awoke. It wasn't a very romantic way to wake up your boyfriend, but it was the only thing that got Alex up. John used an alarm clock.

"My back feels weird." Alex turned around to face John in the bed before sitting up.

"Sorry." John apologized.

"Oh. Today is the day we find out who our soulmates are." Alex spoke calmy, stretching.

"You sound so calm." John commented.

"I am. Because we're going to get picked together."

"What if we don't?" John asked, lookimg at Alex with small, sad eyes.

"We will." Alex assured, pulling John out of bed.

~~~

The two couples arrived at school at the same time. Thomas and Alex glared at each other, but didn't say a word. John walked away to meet with his friends. James walked ahead of Thomas to get to his locker. The glaring Thomas and Alex did continued on until they got to their homeroom class, where they meet their dates.

"What if we don't?" John looked at Alex, referring to getting chosen.

"We will." Alex assured again, holding him close.

"Will everyone please take their seats?" A booming voice, Mr. Washington of course, yelled. Everyone, including Alex and John, scampered to their seats, "Today is the day you will find out who your soulmate is."

"We will." Alex whispered to himself, reaching out to hold John's hand.

"You have all been waiting for this day! Let us begin!" Mr. Washington spoke.

The class clapped. The clap was exciting and fast. No one quite cared about being polite, everyone wanted to hear who their soulmate would be.

"First up... Congratulations... Hercules Mulligan and Lafayette!"

The two boys for up and smiled, running to each other. They were already dating.

"Maria and Eliza!"

From the bwck of the classroom, they giggled in delight.

The list continued like that until only five people were left; Thomas, Alex, Madison, John, and Eaker.

"John and," Alex pulled John closer to him, "Madison!"

The entire class gasped, Thomas and Alex the loudest.

"J-James." Thomas stuttered. James slipped out of his hands and walked to John.

John and James looked at each other.

"I'm sorry, Alexander." John whispered.

And they kissed.

"Alright, settle down."

Alex began to cry. Thomas glanced at him, sighing.

"Alex? Are you OK?"

"Alex and Thomas!" Washington interrupted. The names took a moment for both of them to process. This time John and James had the loudest gasps, breaking away from their kiss just to do so.

"W-W-We're a couple." Alex whispered looking at Thomas with large eyes.

"We are."

~~~
oop, didn't know how to finish that.
here's my rough draft:

there's another page to it, but it's hardly half a page so