Bully [JAMILTON]

Walking to his next class, Alex parted with his best friend, John. Lately, John had been saving turtles from getting hurt in the sea. He had to take Anthony the Turtle to the restroom so he could take a bath. It was adorable (the turtle not John).

"Alex." A voice from behind Alex growled. Of course, Alex knew the voice. Thomas, his bully.

"Thomas." Alex turned around. His tone was cold but his heart was beating fast out of fear.

"What cha doing this weekend?"

"Hanging out with-"

"Sucking dick?"

For a moment, neither of them said anything. Alex stared at Thomas with a blank look on his face and Thomas looked back smiling.

"Get it? 'Cause you're gay?"

"Ha! Jokes on him," Alex told himself, "I'm actually bisexual."

"Yeah, I get it. I'm not."

In response to this, Thomas shoved him against the lockers, punching his mouth.

"What was that?"

"I'm not gay."

Another punch.

"Hmm?"

"I-I-I'm gay?" Alex asked rather than declaring.

"Good enough."

Thomas grabbed Alex's shirt collar and smashing his mouth into his. Alex gasped against Thomas's lips, trying to get away.

"You're not getting away, baby." Thomas smiled. Alex whimpered, trying to get away again.

"Leave me alone!" Alex gasped when Thomas pulled away. For a moment, Thomas's eyes were soft and loving when he looked at Alex before they turned cold and angry.

"Don't tell anyone about that." And he walked away.

~~~

This was the memory that woke up Alex in the morning. That memory had always haunted him, especially since after that, whenever Thomas saw him in the halls he smiled. It was creepy. John must've noticed it at one point, but never mentioned it to Alex's face.

Groaning, he got out of bed. What a memory to start the day with. Since then, Thomas had gone off to France. Who knew what he was doing there. Legend had it he met a girl and fell in love.

Ever since that memory, Alex had been too scared to date anyone. That memory haunted him and although Thomas wasn't (and never did) dating him at the time, it scared him to think that maybe other people did that too. It wasn't like anyone had caught them kissing. That would've been worse. It would've made Alex want to die.

As Alex tried to forget that memory, someone knocked on his dorm door. Alex sighed but got up. Looking through the peephole he saw...

Thomas.

He was wearing a magenta coat with black jeans and a black t-shirt. His hair was large, all over the place. There was no ring on his finger and he looked... perfect.

"I'm not home!" Alex called, then cursed to himself.

"Really? You sure?" Thomas called back. His voice was almost the same, but deeper. He wasn't like one of those kids who voices never changed.

"What do you want?" Alex whispered through the peephole. Of course, Thomas heard him.

"Let me in and I'll let you know." He whispered back.

Alex sighed and opened the door.

For a second, they both looked at each other. Thomas realized Alex looked worse. His hair was tangled, his eyes were tired, and his clothes were wrinkled. But who cares? He was still the most handsome man he had ever seen in his life.

Thomas took a step towards him, while Alex took a step away.

"What do you want?" Alex questioned. His heart began to beat faster.

"I love you, Alexander." Thomas tackled Alex, pinning him to the floor. His lips meet with his lips (this reminds of the scene in yuri on ice when viktor kissed yuri on the ice). Alex's lips were warm while Thomas's were cold.

"W-W-What?" Alex stammered. From being pinned to the floor, his arms hurt and he needed to breathe a bit.

"Do you want me to stop?" Thomas looked at Alex. His look told him he would listen to him. Alex smiled, glad to have someone listen to him.

"N-No."

~~~
next part will be smut (;

ok, thanks for reading lmao

I'M TELLING THE STORY JENNA
sorry that was stuck in my head