Party [JAMILTON]

Outside the house, the party looked fun. Loud-volume music, screaming (moaning, too), and lots of cars in the long driveway, meaning lots of people. However, inside, it was not so fun.

Alex sat by himself in a chair far from the main room where most people were. No one was in the room with Alex. The host, Eliza, knew Alex and Alex knew she would let him hang out somewhere besides the main room if he wanted. It was a nice gesture that only someone as sweet as Eliza would make. But Alex wasn't here for Eliza. No, she was taken.

He was here for Thomas Jefferson.

The man he was suppoused to hate had become his love interest and he despised the feelings, but adored them at the same time. Thomas was dreamy, Alex couldn't help the feelings that brewed inside him. That fluffy, flawless hair, brown chocolate eyes, and his voice. Oh, his voice. No one could get enough of his voice.

"Alexander?"

Alex was pushed out of his thoughts by Eliza, who was standing at the door. He weakly smiled at her.

"Why are you here? Go have fun. It is your party after all." Eliza took a few steps closer to Alexander, showing a small sign of pity on her face.

"I was worried about you. I saw you walk off. What's wrong?" She asked.

Alex looked up at Eliza. He saw her trustworthy face and realized she might actually want to know what was wrong. So he told her.

"I want Thomas Jefferson," Alex looked up at Eliza, "I want him to love me."

"Then go get him!" Eliza declared, walking even closer to Alex.

He stared at her for a long minute, a confused look on his face.

"He hates me." Alex delcared.

Eliza sighed and grabbed Alex by his arm. She pulled the boy up and pushed him out the door back to the main room.

"Go find him. He'll love you, I promise."

Alex smiled, although he wasn't happy to be back in the main room.

Eliza stalked off, happy that her work was done.

Alex sighed. It was worth a shot. Even if he did embarrass himself in front of the man of his dreams, he still had writing to turn to. If. Scanning the room, he spotted Thomas in a moment due to his huge hair. Although he was very far from him, Alex's heart began to beat faster and his breathing quickend.

Thomas was so perfect. He was an angel. Alex couldn't afford to make any mistakes in front of an angel. But Eliza said to go get him. So he should. So he did.

Walking across the room took around a minute or so. All he had to do was follow the fluffy hair and he knew he would get to Thomas Jefferson's exact location. After all, the hair did belong to him.

At his time of arrival, Thomas was talking to James Madison. James was looking up at Thomas blushing, but Thomas seemed not to notice. He was looking at James with a blank expression, showing no interest in him. Alex was glad.

"Thomas Jefferson." He whispered. Of course, Thomas didn't hear him. He was around five feet away.

"Thomas." He whispered. It sounded to plain. Thomas hated him, Alex couldn't bring himself to call him by just his first name.

"Jefferson." He whispered. Perfect.

"Jefferson." Alex spoke. Thomas heard him and turned around a little too fast, spilling punch from a cup in his hand all over his shirt.

"Hamilton." Thomas smiled.

"Maybe you should take your shirt off, Thomas." James quickly flew into the conversation.

"Maybe I will." Thomas responded. And he did take his shirt off.

Alex gazed at his abs. They were... gorgeous.

"Jealous?" Thomas smirked.

"Impressed. Didn't think you had such good..." Alex hesitated, "abs."

Thomas laughed, having his smirk return after it was over. And then he did the unthinkable.

He spilled his punch on Alex.

By now, James was pretty mad and tugged at Thomas's hair to get his attention. Thomas ignored the plead and instead winced at the pain of his hair being pulled.

"Maybe you should take off your shirt, Alexander."

"Call me Alex." Alex spoke softly, taking his shirt off. Suddenly getting self conscious once it was off, he began to ramble, "I mean, these aren't very good abs, I don't go to the gym. Do you? I used to, but then once I got hurt there by a bunch of guys and then I met all my friends and then I went to college. Oh, do you want to hear about how I met Eliza? Well-"

"Shut up." Thomas whispered.

"Make me." Alex whispered back.

Thomas pulled him into a kiss. Alex gasped against Thomas's lips, giving the taller man a chance to slip his tounge into the smaller man's mouth. They continued kissing like this for a while. Mostly everyone ignored it, knowing it was another gay couple in the makings.

After a while though, Thomas let go. Alex let out a whimper and tried to kiss Thomas but was too short. Thomas laughed and began to walk away. As he walked, his hand went up to signify a wave.

"See you in class, Alexander."

---
this is cute.

;3