Crying [JAMILTON // FLUFF]

The rain hit harder on the office building that everyone worked at. And I mean everyone. It was quite a popular workplace.

However, at the moment, only Thomas Jefferson and Alexander Hamilton remained at their desks, still working. Well, Alexander was under his desk, trying not to cry. Thomas enjoyed the sound of the rain falling and tried not to snore as he fell asleep.

~~~

a l e x

I was such a silent crier and I hoped Thomas didn't notice. I pulled my knees closer to my chest, squeezed my eyes shut, and-

"Alex?" A soft whisper came from above me. I jumped and then groaned, opening my eyes to see Thomas Jefferson. How splendid.

"Thomas." I responded, my voice cracking. Immediately, I slapped my hand over my mouth and looked away from Thomas.

"Are you okay? I heard you crying." He was on the floor now, but he didn't fit underneath my desk with me.

"I'm okay." I whispered and he heard me.

"Okay." He whispered back and wrapped his arms around me. I began to flail as a warning, but once he was holding my face to his chest and I could hear his heartbeat rather than the rain, I stopped.

Looking at him for a moment, I was met with a soft smile. I glared at him but let him keep holding me.

"What's wrong, Hamilton?"

"Lexi is fine." I said. Usually, I first let people call me Hamilton. Once they had become my far friends, they called me Alexander. My regular friends called me Alex. My best friend called me Lexi. I had skipped three stages with Thomas.

"What's wrong, Lexi?"

"I was in a h-hurricane, when I was seventeen."

"Oh." He stood up, taking me with him. He let go of me and I went to leave the office, too nervous too see his face. As I picked up my stuff, Thomas took my free hand. I groaned. He shoved me forward, causing me to drop all my important documents.

"Seriously?" I murmered.

"Come here!" He said, not letting me pick up my papers. As we walked, thunder struck somewhere in the town. I shivered and Thomas held my hand a bit tighter so I wouldn't freak out as much. Why was he being so nicd to me? When we arrived where he wanted to take me, I realized it was a closet.

"Why are we here?" I asked aloud.

"You can't hear the rain inside the closet. Also, I haven't come out yet." With that informantion, he pulled me into the room and closed the door. Surprisingly, the room was quite spacious and large. I sat on one end and Thomas on the other.

Thomas's eyes were on me, I could tell. I got that feeling that someone was watching me.

He was right, I couldn't hear the rain. I could hear Thomas breathing in and out and as he got closer and closer to me. By the time he was right next to me, I fell into his arms willingly. Why? I was not in love with Thomas, no.

"Are you okay, Alex?" He asked again. I laughed a bit and placed my head on his shoulder.

"Yes, I'm fine," He shifted and his body becames hotter. I assumed he was blushing, "Now that you're here."

~~~
ohmygod im so tired and my fingers keeep tripping ove the keybord here i ont edit this pargrwph so youll see ho bad i type when im tieed. its twelce televe am, my girlfiend, basically, its complicateu, is off. she's not awake. she livs in a different country than me. overs. jesus. oku, bye. i'm actually goung to write another chaputer after this twdgey imm sory