Thomas the Suicidal Train Furry [JAMILTON]

[my one c o o l classmate who has wattpad  to me]
she's not wrong, i would be lonely

this is a request that i forced someone to ask me for ❤️❤️

sue me this title won't get any attention BUT I DON'T CARE BECAUSE I LOVE WRITING MORE THAN I LOVE VIEWS ❤️❤️

~~

Alex arrived at the furry convention in full costume with his best friend and photographer, Peggy Schuyler. Peggy hopped out of the car, trying not to be embarrassed that she was ever even there at a furry convention. However, she tried to seem happy around Alexander.

"Oh! Cool!" She exclaimed, hopping out of the car with her camera in her hand.

"It is cool." Alex nodded, jumping out of the car in his Heathers-themed furry suit. Yellow as the main color, blue for the eyes, red for the paws of the claws, and green for the ears. It was fabulous (I WANT FABULOUS, THAT IS MY SIMPLE REQUEST).

The two walked into the furry convention, where they were met with the scheduled times for all the famous furry panels and places around the convention where furries where meeting up.

"Let's go to the food court," Peggy, being the smart one, suggested, "I can take some pictures of you for your Instagram page there, okay?"

Alex nodded and followed the line on the map to the food court, where they were greeted with a choice of pizza, salad, or burgers.

"I'll go to the salad place." Alex smiled, beginning to walk towards the salad place.

"Yeah, um... no." Peggy answered and walked the opposite direction, towards the burger place (what a queen).

~~~

After eating, the two went to a famous furry panel, and ate again. At the second meal, Peggy declared eating as her hobby. They went outside to take photos in a courtyard and that was when Alex spotted the furry atop the rooftop.

"Strike a pose, Alexander!" Peggy declared, forgetting to call Alex by his furry name.

"It's Lucario! And sure!" Alex nodded, posing a feminine way. Of course, our queen Peggy wasn't complaining. It doesn't matter what gender you are, you can dress how you want. Anyway, she clicked the camera and Alex requested to see the photos.

"Here." She said, throwing him the very expensize camera.

Alex (Lucario, sorry) quickly caught it and began to skim through the pictures.

"Hey, who's that?" He asked, pointing to something on the photo.

"Huh?" Peggy asked, walking over and checking over the photo.

Alex was pointing at a furry atop the building. His mask was off and tears were streaming down his face. And all over his face? Scars.

Peggy looked up very fast and sure enough, there he was. The tears were forming again and he looked like he was thinking of... jumping.

"Oh my god, let's go up there!" Peggy exclaimed, grabbing Lucario (who almost dropped her camera), and pulling him to the building and towards the elevator.

The elevator was... slow.

"Oh my god, hurry up!" Lucario yelled at the elevator buttons.

And they were at the rooftop.

~~~

"Please don't jump!" Peggy was the first to scream.

The furry, who's name they had yet to know, turned around. He looked scared.

"Who are you?" He asked shakily."

"I love your hair," Alex answered quietly then slapped himself and started over, "I'm Alex. Lucario. This is Peggy."

"W-Why are you here?" The tears were streaming down his face again and he was taking steps toward Alex and Peggy, but one simple trip and he would still fall off the building.

"We want to help you." Peggy explained quietly.

"C'mere." Alex nodded, opening up his arms to a hug. Even though the other, suicidal furry was taller than him, Alex was sure he would give a great hug.

"I don't kn-know." The furry answered.

"Please." Peggy said, right away.

"I'm sorry." The other responded.

With that, he turned around.

And jumped.

"No!" Alex screamed, taking off his furry hat and rushing the edge of the building, only to see the furry falling in the air.

And he spoke his last words.

"T-Thank you!"