Party [JAMILTON] [not a part three, just has the same name #creativity]

warning warn warnings; abuse

I go to the party, like James (Reynolds) wanted. He said it wouldn't cause any headaches and I'd be fine. I think he forgot how loud high schoolers can be.

I walk into the house and immediately my head starts to hurt. I claw at Jame's jacket and he turns around, glaring at me. I whine, pointing at my head. I can't even conjure up any words and it'll probably hurt to talk. However, instead of getting me the hell out of the party, he slaps my face.

"Ow!" I say. It does hurt to talk. James just sneers at me and begins to walk away. I sigh, realizing there's no escape and sit on a couch.

The people around me dance around. People are getting drunk on the floor. Boys and girls are making out, people are yelling at them to get a room. Girls are kissing too, but openly and on the dance floor. Boys tango (the tango marueen) together gracefully, even though you can tell they're probably both drunk.

I'm about to pass out from all this movement when I feel something.

A hand.

It picks me up and takes me outside. I can't even open my eyes. I don't know why this party hurts my head so much, but loud noises do that to me. I feel like I'm having a hangover and that I'm drunk at the same time. It really hurts.

Anyway, the person takes me outside and to the curb. By now, a normal person would try to run away out of fear of being kidnapped. I don't.

It's good that I don't too. Because the person sits on the curb and shakes me until my eyes are open.

"Ahh! Thomas!" I scream, jumping out of his hands. He snickers lightly, standing up too.

"Why are you here? All these loud noises are too much for your... smallness." He comments, looking me up and down.

"No reason," I say and then decide to tell him, "James told me to be here."

"James? James Reynolds?"

"Yeah. My boyfriend."

"Oh. He doesn't sound like a good boyfriend."

"He's not."

Thomas looks at me for a moment, sighing. He looks tired. I'm tired.

"Wanna come to my house?" He finally asks.

My heart jumps up. Did he just- what?

"I guess."

At least it'll be an escape from James.

~~~

His house is huge. It's a mansion. I physically gasp at the sight of it, which makes him laugh. I can't believe I'm even here right now, but I'm worried about James. When I go back to school on Monday, he'll be there to beat me up or even rape me, which happens to be something he threatens me about.

I don't know why Thomas is being nice to me either. We aren't friends, but we aren't enemies. We're just... in the same classes.

I'm still thinking about this when he opens my car door and gestures for me to get out. I get out and thank him. He says it's no problem.

"What about James? He's going to kill me." I finally say when we're inside. No one comes to greet Thomas at the door. He says most of his family are out except for his teenage sister, who obviously doesn't want to talk to him.

"James? Oh," He's silent for a moment, "I'll protect you from him."