Guardian Angel [JAMILTON] [PART TWO]

not being able to find a shirt to wear and you realize that all your clean shirts are downstairs so you wear your hufflepuff cloak (because i'm not putting my pajamas back on god dammit) to cover up your half-naked body

i've never had a more awkward conversation with my brother, knowing that i didn't have a shirt on-

~~~

Alex somehow broke out of my grip, pushing away from me.

"You stupid hoe! I'm not- I'm your guardian angel, not your girlfriend!" He exclaims, kicking at me as I try to come closer. He should've known that doesn't work, because I'm on top of him in record time, "Stop!" He yells. I get off slowly and look him in the eyes.

"I'm not a rapist."

He rolls his eyes.

"Wow, I'm so proud of you."

I'm silent for a minute as I stare into his eyes. Thirty seconds in, I can see his face turning a rose color. He tears his gaze away, but I push his head back to look at me. His eyes look down at my bedsheets. I roll my own eyes, examining his red face.

"You're blushing." I mumble.

"Mmm." He answers, looking away.

"Is that how you're supposed to answer me?" I ask firmly, my hand tightening around his chin. He moves his mouth free, trying to speak. All that comes out of his mouth are whimpers. Finally, he breaks free of my hold again and answers me.

"Yes."

"No."

Alex's eyes travel up to look at me, "Yes."

I have him pinned down beneath me in record time, "No, master." I correct. His face is even more red than before and I'm scared he's about to blow up or something, but I continue my antics.

He squirms.

"The punishment will go by much faster if you stay still." I whisper softly into his ear, biting it hard as soon as I was done. Underneath me, he melted. His hands were clutched into fists before, but they melted down to open as I kept biting.

When I was done, Alex had already melted.

I kissed his lips harshly, biting down on the lower lip until his own blood began to waterfall down my throat. I stopped, smiling at the work so far.

"Master..?" He whimpered out somehow, squirming.

"Mhm?"

"Can I-I come?"

I was silent for a moment.

"I haven't even touched you," I reached my hand down, palmimg him roughly, "There."

He whimpered underneath me, obviously not in the position to answer me.

I slipped off his pants, surprised to see him wearing panties. My surprise was covered up quickly though and I shoved them down, putting my hand on him.

"You can come."

He came into my hand, whining. It took almost a minute and it got all over my hand when he was done. I pulled his limp body up, presenting him with my hand, "Clean it."

He licked it clean.

~~~

didn't know how the fuck to end it so the ending paragraph probably sounds weird asf but deal w/ it

sprry this is so short imm bad at writing smut so wow i didn't know there was a sidewalk underneath my roof i'm going to try to fall on it now