Gas Station [JAMILTON]

guess where i began writing this chapter?

AT A FREAKING GAS STATION-

~~~

Alex hopped out of the van, ready to gas up the van that was carrying the RV. John hopped out of the passenger seat, too. Handing Alex his card, he smiled, "My card definitely won't work, but maybe you can go ask the cute guy inside why it didn't work." John winks.

Immediately, the other boy's face turns red and he slaps John across the face with the credit card, "Stop!" He turns away, but then comes right back, "Maybe I will go ask the cute guy though..."

John smiled, "I ship it! I ship it!" (me too, john)

Alex skipped away, not even trying the credit card, to the gas station store. When he arrived, he threw open the door and stalked over to the clerk's counter.

"This credit card doesn't work." Alex whispered, as if he were whispering to his boyfriend and not to a store clerk. The store clerk, a tall man with fluffy hair, stared at Alex blankly.

"Really? Because I didn't see you try it."

"Um, it doesn't work, man." Alex tried again, not whispering this time and just acting awkwardly.

"Okay, then," The store clerk mumbled, taking the card and grabbing peanuts from a nearby display. He swiped the card and the checked the peanuts out with the card, "It works fine."

"Oh."

Alex grabbed the card from the employee, practically sprinting out of the store. He came to the passenger seat and slapped John in the face, this time with his hand. John, who was on his phone, immediately looked up, surprised and hurt.

"Hey! What was that for?" John demanded, holding his face.

"The card worked fine." Alex answered, slapping the other side of his face. John held his face now with both his hands, grimacing at the pain.

"Hey!" Someone yelled. Alex and John both turned to see James had gotten out of the RV, "Don't hurt my boyfriend."

"Aw, babe!" John yelled back, jumping out of the car and into Jame's arms.

"Let's go." Alex mumbled, paying for the gas, and getting into the driver's seat. John got into the RV and left Alex alone in the van, which Alex certainly did not want.

~~~

The friend group (Alex, John, James, Maria, Eliza, and Thomas) arrived at their hotel in record time, probably because Alex was driving and he had just gotten rejected. He tended to get angry when that happened, and getting angry meant he made sure he was always about to break the speed limit.

"We're here!" Alex smiled, opening the RV door. Everyone stumbled out, except Thomas. Alex frowned, wonderimg where he went.

Slowly, he got into the RV and looked for Thomas. After checking everywhere, he found him in the back, sleeping on a bed.

"Thomas?" Alex shook him until his eyes fluttered open.

"Alex..?" Thomas suddenly shot up, frowning, "Why are your eyes red and puffy?"

"They are?" Alex wondered aloud and then caught his reflection in the metal on the AC, "Oh. I cried, I guess. Sorry..?" Alex rubbed his eyes.

"What, why are you sorry?" Thomas asked as he stood up, the frown still etched on his face, "What happened that made you cry?"

"I got rejected." Alex laughed coldly.

"Aw, why would someone reject my baby?" Thomas asked, turning to Alex with a smirk.

Immediately, as Thomas expected, Alex turned red and looked away. He mumbled, "We aren't dating anymore. It's not right you can still flatter me and get away with it."

"Someone has to flatter you. You definitely deserve it."

"I cheated on you, Thomas!" Alex screamed, "That's why no one loves me! I'm just a liar and a cheater!"

"Alex, you were drunk!" Thomas whisper-yelled, deciding against screaming, unlike Alex.

"But..." Alex's voice trailed off and he glanced at Thomas sideways, "You love me?"

"Of course."

Alex's eyes widened. He walked up to Thomas, standing on his toes and puckering his lips. And he could not reach the asshole. Thomas laughed.

"Kiss me, you asshole!" Alex yelled, jumping up a bit.

Thomas complied, getting down on Alex's level and cupping the smaller one's face. Then, he crashed their lips together. Alex and Thomas were kissing.

~~~

blink if you hate me

me too