Waiter [JAMILTON]

i realized now that the title of the last chapter made no sense but its because originally i had a different plot twist planned.

~~~

I climb into the cab, smiling at the driver and requesting my destination, a cafe in the lower part of Manhattan.

"Yes, sir." The driver responds to me as he begins to start the car. I look out the backseat window at the leaves fluttering down from the trees to the floor and I can't help but realize how much those leaves symbolize me.

Oh, how the high and mighty have fallen.

The people blur around me into one big, loud crowd. Crowds give me headaches, yet the honking of cars around me take those headaches away at night and replace them with a good night's sleep.

I smile to myself as the driver honks at a bus in front of the taxi I'm in. The sound has become not just a sound to me, but a song. I could listen to the honking of cars for days, embracing the sounds of New York City.

"We have arrived." The driver snaps me out of my heavily guarded thoughts, to which I give him the money and say one last thing.

"Thank you, kind sir." He tips his long top hat at me, driving away into the loud streets of the city. I smile to myself, because he sure was quite an angry driver, and turn to the doors of the cafe I requested to go to.

Walking into the cafe, the smell of coffee smothers me like a blanket would to a scared child.

"Hello," I wave to my brother, spotting him instantly and sitting down at the table he had reserved for us, "It's nice to see you again."

A smile was etched on both our faces, but his was more real than mine.

"It has been a while. Is John okay?"

I laugh, because he always neglects to ask about any of my other friends. John is his favorite, "Yes, John is okay. In fact, he recently got accepted into the university he wanted to go to, so he's even more happy these days."

James beams, "That's my pure, angelic John."

I nod back, slightly worried for his health, but I push it away.

Suddenly, a voice comes from above us (jesus?).

"What would you like to order?" Both of our heads snap us to reveal a guy. He's wearing a waiter outfit, looking at us expectedly.

My face turns red even though he's only looking at me curiously.

James orders, talking to the guy with complete and order calmness. I watch him in awe, before realizing it is my turn to tell the waiter my order. I look down at the menu, reading the order carefully.

I stutter through the sentence, then smile at him before he leaves.

He closes his black notebook shut, thanking us, and winks at me. He winks at me. But it only lasts a second, and once he took his disappearance, James is making fun of me.

~~~

so I watched black butler season one on Thursday and Friday then on Saturday I watched book of circus and book of murder and today I watched book of Atlantic and the bonus specials things.

thats like at least five hours of things

but I haven't watched season two because now it seems like too much work lmao