Foster [JAMILTON] [PART ONE]

^
me writing about the first day of school

i might do two other parts to this. i mean, past me planned that. but i dunno how to do that so let's just see how this goes

also, i noticed i never wrote any oneshots in 1st person without using past tense. so here we go! (Or maybe i have i dunno)
~~~

"We're here! Wake up." My social worker, Thomas Jefferson says. I groan, taking his hand and sighing.

"Can't I just stay with you?" I've been flirting with the man since I was seven and have never gotten a reaction. As usual, he shakes my hand off and shakes his pretty face.

"Alex, get out of my car."

I sigh, opening the door, and getting out. In less than a week, I'll see him again. Never once has the adoption agency found me a home that doesn't abuse me or throw me out. The house I'm standing in front of looks nice, though. That doesn't fool me. Even people with nice houses and a nice amount of money can be mean.

"I don't wanna go in." I say, leaning against a tree. Thomas hums and hands me my bags. He gets down to my level and kisses my forehead. I used to think that he did it because he loved me, but then I saw him do it to another kid. We're the same age, I'm sure the adoption agency would let us date...

"Alex, weirdo, you're gonna go in. And you're gonna hope it's a nice family."

My eyes shoot up from their spot on the ground, "Family?"

"Yup! You'll have one brother. I met them all. The boy looks like me..."

I giggle a bit, "Ok. Bye."

As soon as the bye gets said, he's in his car and driving away.

~~~

yup gonna make a part two and three of this.

that's why this is short.

for those parts.

ok?

ok.